Reviews for Black Dawn
Danica-SQ chapter 1 . 8/14
That was beautiful! Ending was so sad but endlessly perfect! I enjoyed the story!
DM92 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
No offense but this was quite bad. Apart from numerous grammatical and spelling errors, the plot is really weak and you say a lot without showing much. You didn't show them falling in love for instance, were supposed to just take your word for it that they were happily in love. You skip so much time that there's almost no point to the story, it's become so boring. And to top it off thematically I am SUPER uncomfortable with the idea that maleficents plan from the beginning was to make a child fall in love with and marry her.
draco122 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
wow that was powerful i loved it.
OUAD chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Awww, such a good story! Thanks for writing it!
IITOPSY KRETSII chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
*cries and wipes tears away like that one woman in guardians of the galaxys prison part*
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
very awesome one-shot :) i would never have checked it out if it wasn't for the maleficent movie, but i'm very glad i did!

kenfromnhus chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Great story.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Well, talk about loyalty. Something that few, extremely rare couple possess in the modern world. To die for your love is the greatest sacrifice anyone could ever do.
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
amazing, omygosh it was so good! :D
through sad ending but totally fitted the story.
Natasha the hedgecat chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Is... Beautiful :,) and sad
jupitersthunder chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
*cries* That was so beautiful!
Star Fata chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Loved this story when I first read it, adding it to faves so I won't have so much trouble finding it again.
Dn chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I really, REALLY liked it...but Im not happy with them *SPOILER* dying...At least they had a happy life. It would be great to have a sequel!

great job! thank you for sharing it
SiwaPyra chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I was hesitant/curious to read this since I wasn't sure how it would pan out but wowowow am I glad I did! This was really great and super well paced. The time skips were big but you wrote it super well and it all felt like it moved along how it was supposed to. Awesome story!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/16/2013