Reviews for Black Dawn
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 2/8
very awesome one-shot :) i would never have checked it out if it wasn't for the maleficent movie, but i'm very glad i did!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
kenfromnhus chapter 1 . 1/16
Great story.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Well, talk about loyalty. Something that few, extremely rare couple possess in the modern world. To die for your love is the greatest sacrifice anyone could ever do.
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
amazing, omygosh it was so good! :D
through sad ending but totally fitted the story.
Natasha the hedgecat chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Is... Beautiful :,) and sad
jupitersthunder chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
*cries* That was so beautiful!
Star Fata chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Loved this story when I first read it, adding it to faves so I won't have so much trouble finding it again.
Dn chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I really, REALLY liked it...but Im not happy with them *SPOILER* dying...At least they had a happy life. It would be great to have a sequel!

great job! thank you for sharing it
SiwaPyra chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I was hesitant/curious to read this since I wasn't sure how it would pan out but wowowow am I glad I did! This was really great and super well paced. The time skips were big but you wrote it super well and it all felt like it moved along how it was supposed to. Awesome story!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Nice.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Nice.

Yes. VERY nice. An excellent re-imagining of the tale, and a near-perfect justification for Maleficent's actions. It wouldn't have hurt, though, for the story to be longer, for you to have gone into more depth regarding Aurora's growing love and the sea-change that must have taken place in Maleficent's spirit for her to be ABLE to love. That, one might say, doesn't come naturally to members of the Unseelie Court.
Nicole chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This was fantastic. And then I read that you're male and it became even more fantastic. I really love how you handled the lesbian story line. The characters are very believable and I love the plot. My only suggestion would be to find a better way to show that time has elapsed, without the "Six Years Later" headers. It breaks up the flow of the story.

Other than that, this was brilliant.
FourWingsFTW chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Aaaw, that's so sweet. Honestly, I don't get why more villains and villainesses don't take this approach.
slashALLthedisney chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
So many awwws for this one-shot
hair-existence chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This is such a beautiful story! Thank you sooo much!