Reviews for Black Dawn
I love history please! Malora forever!
liltomboi chapter 1 . 4/30
That was sooo good! Wish there could've Bernie more romance!
Danica-SQ chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
That was beautiful! Ending was so sad but endlessly perfect! I enjoyed the story!
DM92 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
No offense but this was quite bad. Apart from numerous grammatical and spelling errors, the plot is really weak and you say a lot without showing much. You didn't show them falling in love for instance, were supposed to just take your word for it that they were happily in love. You skip so much time that there's almost no point to the story, it's become so boring. And to top it off thematically I am SUPER uncomfortable with the idea that maleficents plan from the beginning was to make a child fall in love with and marry her.
draco122 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
wow that was powerful i loved it.
Draco122
OUAD chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Awww, such a good story! Thanks for writing it!
IITOPSY KRETSII chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
*cries and wipes tears away like that one woman in guardians of the galaxys prison part*
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
very awesome one-shot :) i would never have checked it out if it wasn't for the maleficent movie, but i'm very glad i did!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
kenfromnhus chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Great story.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Well, talk about loyalty. Something that few, extremely rare couple possess in the modern world. To die for your love is the greatest sacrifice anyone could ever do.
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
amazing, omygosh it was so good! :D
through sad ending but totally fitted the story.
Natasha the hedgecat chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Is... Beautiful :,) and sad
jupitersthunder chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
*cries* That was so beautiful!
Star Fata chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Loved this story when I first read it, adding it to faves so I won't have so much trouble finding it again.
Dn chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I really, REALLY liked it...but Im not happy with them *SPOILER* dying...At least they had a happy life. It would be great to have a sequel!

great job! thank you for sharing it