Reviews for The Captive
Lunasnoir chapter 15 . 1/8
this is a really good story! your writing is incredile and well paced. I love everymoment of it. Part of me want's more, but more is a mystery! Thanks for the laughs and heartbreaks.
BlackRavenD chapter 15 . 3/16/2014
I love AU shakarian 3 This one is a very good one! Congratulations on the story!
TheLadyW chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
Action. Adventure. Romance. All good things. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
DeltaAgent chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
Man, this story was FANTASTIC from beginning to end. You made Nihlus so awesome. And then he died. Fuck. Jantor and Trey were also awesome. And they died too. Fuck again. Your story has a great emotional influence. I liked the weeping trees idea too. That was really creative.
P.S. I have an in-progress story that retells some of ME1 with Nihlus surviving Eden Prime, if you're interested. There's also a war-bros style relationship between Male Shep and Garrus.
Sazuka57 chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
What
WHAT
CLIFFHANGER
AAAA what happens next!
this has been
a really, really great fic. my mind was blown by a lot of it. especially the ending.
BUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!
dorko525 chapter 15 . 1/3/2013
What. Whhaaaaatttt ahhhh! You ended it like that lol! I hope you write more. This is pretty awesome for my very first Pre-Reaper War fic, you've set the bar pretty high. Great job!
dorko525 chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
I can't believe that stupid dung heap killed Nihlus. You made him so very awesome!
dorko525 chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
And that was sooooo satisfying on so many levels! Bravo
dorko525 chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
Oh man the biatch is gonna be a problem! Well there's always hope for friendl-enemy fire doing her in! I giggled at the stories of Jantor and Trey, it's just sad they had to die
dorko525 chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
LoL it wasn't bad at all. And they finally resolved all the tension. Poor Garrus was about to lose his mind
dorko525 chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Yes! Like fucking finally! My day has been made! HA
dorko525 chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Yay Wrex!

Putty in her hands, Yeahhhhhhh!
dorko525 chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Omg I just wanna rip her arm off and beat her with it! It'll totally make my day lol
dorko525 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Of course of course this was just in line with the Hero Complex.
dorko525 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Always the goody goody Shepard lol can't help it at all