Reviews for Hitman Reboot
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 9 . 12/2/2016
Update please this is really awesome...a different kind of twist i like it...how can tsuna be so stupid he brought his own doom on him
mybigbook chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
oh my god mukuro and hibari is gold,
Samira Vongola chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
I expect updates soon
Fi Suki Saki chapter 9 . 12/19/2015
#facepalmed
So this is all Tsuna's fault.
and canon people now think someone is a traitor. Geez... XD

please continue!
i didn't remember this fic at all!
RaNDoem chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
GOKUDERA XD TAKE DOWN THE NINTH! :D
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!
Lulumo chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
Oh so Hayato's slowly forgetting about revenge and calling him Juudaimei does this mean our loyal puppy is coming back?
tofldh chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
Hm. Xanxus controls the para guardians of Tsuna a war against Nono? Hm...Varia and the other possible candinate, Xnxus are ally...and if Rebron is on Tsuna's side, then Dino's familia would help...if Dino shows up in the story. CHEDFE and the members of Vongolar...he. Who's side are you on situation. Interesting!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
LOL~ Wow... Tsuna's totally gonna leave the Vongola to Xanxus if his parallel self is truly dead.

I can just see it now Tsuna returning to his original world looking at Xanxus and going - 'Wanna hear something funny Xanxus? Since my parallel self was murdered I had to leave the family in your very capable hands... and YOU TOLD ME YOU DIDN'T WANT TO BE DECIMO! LIKE WTF MAN, WTF!'
R chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
You're right, it is hard to get back into the swing of things, haha

Still, I decided to give it another try and whatchu know, I'm back to being interested. Dis reveal doe. And Ryoko actually entertaining the idea that they COULD be lovers just melted me, haha. It's interesting to read how you're going about this, "In another universe," thing. It's all going very surrealy, as if it could be a dream, and it's a good vibe (for me anyway) for this story. I like it, haha, can't wait for more.

So this means five more days... time to go into hibernation w
Lulumo chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
Aaaaah, another cliffhanger and come on Hayatoooh, don't let anyone take your seat! Parallel or not you and only you can be Tsuna's right handmand and eternal loyal puppy...
Wynter Spite chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
Wow. Nice cliffhanger. Now I'm really interested in what's going to happen next.
Allykrau chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
God, to get back in the flow is hard after so long xD but still love it!D
RaNDoem chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
YES YES YES THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!
Byakurannnnnnnn killed him and Tsuna being not Tsuna but technically Tsuna is revealed! (wow that confused me)
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! THIS IS REALLY GOOD XD
Lacie chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
...I'm so confused
RaNDoem chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!
Btw You wrote that Hibari and Kyoya were sitting together but Hibari is Kyoya