Reviews for Fish Bones, Goblins' Teeth, and a Bit of Bat Wing
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Beautiful. I love death!fics about breathing (strange, I know.) The simple act of breathing just carries so much symbolism. You've done a lovely job with it. I also like how this drabble could be from Fili or Kili's perspectives.
RandomCelt
AncalagonTheBlack chapter 100 . 2/3/2013
Ive just finished reading all of them.
And i have to say... Wow.
It was great writing and i really enjoyed it!
WiseQueen chapter 100 . 12/26/2012
The stillness before the storm ... I like this little sketch of a relaxed evening, where Bilbo as it were takes a deep breath before what is to come.
WiseQueen chapter 98 . 12/26/2012
I like this intro to one of the most important moments in the journey. Bilbo puts the pieces together - such a crucial part of his contribution to the quest.
WiseQueen chapter 96 . 12/26/2012
I like the tenderness that you introduce into this little tale. There was use for more than just violent fury.
WiseQueen chapter 95 . 12/26/2012
On behalf of the citizens of Minas Tirith - you're welcome! ;-)
Nice description of the incident!
WiseQueen chapter 94 . 12/26/2012
I like this! The archer even gives (in the book) a little speech to the arrow before he uses it, so it's obvious that it is something special. And you give it almost a mind of its own, where it waits for its final task, providing hope for the archer and his people.
WiseQueen chapter 88 . 12/26/2012
Good observations. And his thoughts may well be a little clearer than the words he finds when he tries to speak.

A sad story.
LornaWinters chapter 100 . 12/14/2012
Hey, that was perfect for today!

You're quite welcome! Thanks for writing-I really enjoyed having something entertaining and intelligent (I don't consider the news to be either) with my cup of coffee every morning!
The Hobbit's Rhapsody chapter 100 . 12/14/2012
Hurrah! Poetic, expressive, thoughtful—wonderful to the last, every one of these. I'll miss seeing them in my inbox, Crackers! They are fantastic (as is the film, from which I just got home. AHHH)!
AzureSkye23 chapter 100 . 12/13/2012
And I want to go to Rivendell. And I'll get to in 5 hours! Only three for you, lucky thing you, living in a different time zone. *Squees excitedly*
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Come on its tonight post your last
AzureSkye23 chapter 99 . 12/13/2012
Yes, solitude can drive one mad. There's one training facility NASA uses that's so quiet people start having adverse affects in as little as 45 minutes. Crazy.

Hobbit tonight!
LornaWinters chapter 99 . 12/13/2012
Poor guy! Another good one-sorry there's only one more left to go!

And the movie comes out tomorrow! I can't believe it! Woo-hoo!
AzureSkye23 chapter 98 . 12/12/2012
And it's only thanks to him that they got into there at all. Pushing, seriously. *huffs at Dwarven foolishness*