Reviews for My Sandcastles Tumbled Down For You
Starongie chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Perfect. I was just looking for an Ansgt story, 'cause I'm in the mood. He's hitting his head against the wall? I think Harry's lost it, the poor dear. All the sexual tension must be getting to him.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
there's something that i really like about this. i feel like the writing sounds frantic, almost panicky, which is how draco was feeling, right? the whole description of the slytherin bathroom was a little much, but i love how the ending was so abrupt.
Kanetsuki chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
wow.

very interesting writing. That was very fun to read _

I love your exploitation of the English language ;)
Overskill chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
it came out extremely moody and wonderful, that's how it came out.

I can see them both and, thanks to you, I can see both their innermost thoughts. You didn't write Harry's? Of course you did. Wonderful.

FlamencoPenguin chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
M. This was a nice find indeed. I like Draco centric fics because people tend to stray away from him and stay on Harry. Draco is such an undeveloped character in the books that it is always nice to et insight into any part of his persona. I like the imagery here as well with the sweat and the silk. Very nice.
eva chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Hey, I've been reading some of your stories and I LOVE them! There's something about them that's not quite sane, and that is so cool.
Redrum chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Hmm.. that's an odd way to end it. But the rest of the fic was pretty good. I like the description of the dream.
one four two nine seven eight chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
.. I forced myself to read at half my usual speed, just to make sure I didn't miss any important imaging details .. *sly smile* .. but I still had to read it over twice before I was finished. Beautiful.
Lady Malfoy II chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Well, the words 'fantastic' and bloody' spring to mind. This is BRILLIANT! I seriously like distorted thoughts fics, although I've only written one really distorted fic myself, but I digress.

Oh yes, FANTASITC! BRILLIANT! WONDERFUL! (Insert lots and lots of other praising words here at own discresion).

*Kate*
Perfect-Dark01 chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
*blink, blink* I'm just slightly confused, but after reading it another two times I get it and...*claps* I love it. I like how in the end Draco is so scared that he was going to melt Harry.

Oh, and I like the part when he wakes up and Crabbe says he's crying and he denys it and then he touches his face to find tears.

Man I wish I could write like you *pouts*. Anyway, keep up the exceptional work. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would be very disappointed if you stopped. _
bondagechic chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
*sighs contentedly* I love it. The writing mirrors the surrealness of Draco's thoughts of Harry, and is very affective (or is it effective?). Anywho-really good. This is one of those stories I'm going to have to bookmark and read every once in awhile. While it's certainly disturbing in some lights, it's still very comforting. Strange. But I like it that way.
Newkirk's Heroes chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Hehe...Harry hitting his head. Oddly fitting ending. I don't know why, but it was.

Lovely, as usual