Reviews for Eavesdroppers
Berniceestiandan chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I love it's originality
CrossoverQueen1998 chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Gods that was so funny! :D Your a great writer!
Cookies chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Wait... I don't get this one.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
update pls these are soooooooooo good
AnnaYasashii chapter 10 . 9/11/2013
Who wouldn't LOVE your work? This is hilarious, funny, and I was thinking what the hell are they doing now? You really know how to hide what they're doing 'til the falling action of the chapter. Update when can!
AnnaYasashii chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
I could not hold my laughter anymore! This is absolute Jasper hilarious! Especially when Zeus was acting like a parent and I can't believe haha..ha..aha-* dies of lack of breath*
Di Blythe chapter 10 . 7/30/2013
I find this so funny!
love all your Jasper stories!
Update please :)
MagicGold34 chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
I didn't even get to see Percy and Annabeth get married. I just noticed. Dang...
MagicGold34 chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
Oh no you don't Jason! You are 17 are are not about to get married!
Unless Piper being in a white dress could mean something else... Nope, I don't think so. JASON! HOW COULD YOU?!
MagicGold34 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
DANGIT I THOUGHT I HAD IT THIS TIME! I WAS SURE THAT JASON WAS HELPING PIPER REACH SOMETHING ON A HIGHER SHELF BUT THEN YOU DROP THAT BOMB AT THE END AND I WAS LIKE "WOAH THEY REALLY DID IT?!" I WAS SO SURE!
MagicGold34 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Oh my... I thought it was THAT at first, but then I thought about the summary, and thought maybe Jason got his Imvis or whatever his spear's name is stuck up Piper's *tee-hee* but that didn't make sense either. Good job!
I'm a perv...
bookwormultimate chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
love it
IniTiniNini chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Haha, If I catch my friends like this, I think that I'm not going to accept this excuse. I'll think that they are lying. So, watch out that friend not to be you. Just kidding. :D :) :*
blueice2449 chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Which part of Rush Hour 3? I watched it like, a long time ago, when cavemen were fighting dragons. Wait- dragons weren't in that time.
blueice2449 chapter 3 . 6/17/2013