Reviews for Mary Anne's Diabetes
Arthur 2014 chapter 9 . 2/4
This is a good story. I love it.
FonzFan82 chapter 5 . 1/9
You left a word out in the sentence of "At least you didn't mad at me for that," I said. Looks better: "At least you didn't get mad at me for that," I said.
FonzFan82 chapter 4 . 1/9
Dawn was right about MA being rude to Sharon. I did catch a tiny typo at one of the sentences where the characters were talkin. I know you'll go back and fix it. "I ate early," I replied. 'Then I had to study for today's test." It'll look better if you used "Then I had to study for today's test."
FonzFan82 chapter 3 . 1/9
I did see a line at the beginning of the chapter that said the same thing twice. I'm sure you can go back and correct it. I saw this line: That evening, Sharon made ham with honey, masthed potatoes with gravy and carrots. The end of the paragraph is the same: I had it along with mashed potatoes and gravy and carrots. I hope you correct it when you get the chance but again nice chap.
mcpon14 chapter 1 . 1/4
Sweet!
Helen chapter 8 . 12/18/2013
Interesting story, but you need to do some more research.

Orange juice does NOT lower blood sugar levels. It can make them rise. It CAN be used to treat hypos though, which is where your blood sugar gets too low. I'm a diabetic, so I know this.

Interested to see how MA continues to cope.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
spelling and grammar mistakes
ElsaAnnaSnowQueen chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Really good story, please continue!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Can you write chapter 8
PurpleAsteroid chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
Nice! I was a bi fan of the BSC and I still am now
Skyscrapers and Rock Salt chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I have a few problems here.
Why is Mary Anne recording songs with Cam Geary? And who the heck is Meredith?

Second, Mary Ann is scared for about ten seconds about diabetes. That's simply not natural. Learning you have diabetes in a life-changing thing and you wouldn't be that chill about it so fast.