Reviews for Inanimate pt3
darkredmacabre chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
That was the best. Just gonna say. oh gosh can you write something like Alluring Violet?! that's the best
pyscopyromaniac chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
AWW! That end to the story was sooo cute! I loved this story so much! It was a great read. Keep up the great writing!
MikoUchiha chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
good ending :)
JettBlack22 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I thought the whole series was awesome! Great job.
MelloMethallica chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
lovely ending. No 'i love u' words though,but 'twas wonderful fic...as always
Deivid chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
well well well. wasn't their reunion just sweet and lovely!
i bet hidan didn't mind itachi snacking on him, i could picture the moment itachi pulled back, blood glistening on the lips and then the hiss. i liked that, the same way i liked everything else.
hidan at the end was perfect, where he wanted to say things but couldn't and itachi didn't make him say anything! in the end they did say it in their own way, but i believe the three little words coming from them would have scared me right away XD the way they said it was million times better!
so meti, if this was written ages ago, you know i wouldn't mind to read a fresh new vampire fic, because i believe your writing has improved a lot. not saying this was bad! this was good! just saying that i would love a vampire fic written the way you write now, not ages ago.
omgno chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That was awesome! I loved the sex (of course) and they were so damn cute with each other! Goodness,, I just can't get enough of these two.. Its crazy.

Anyway, amazing, as always.
echo2794 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Aw, yay! I knew they would get together. :D A whole eternity together! Very well written as always, I liked the description of the emotion in the beginning. It was all nice and great dialogue!
itanejiluver chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
DAAAAAAW! I really loved this series! Good work :)
female-fool chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
As sad as i am that there will be no more...the end is great and striking!...All the things he could have done but he hasnt - that was pretty strong really!Love dominates this wonderful story,u can feel it,almost touch it!Ur an amazing writer who manages to put their heart in what they write!Waiting for the next bestseller now! :P
HatefulRodeo chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Great as usual! Loved the slash.
loverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This time the vampire saves him...ironic lol.

Awww no more? Well, I enjoyed reading every bit.

This whole story was nothing but perfection! Just like Hidan and Itachi :)