Reviews for The Apple Pie Life
robert singer chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
i neeeeddd anotherrrr chapppterrrrrrr
amazing!
Aero-Klaine chapter 9 . 3/25/2013
Wow, I have no idea why more people haven't read this, I seriously loved this whole story more than words can describe. Thank you for writing this, really :)
ellamoose chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
This story was a great read! Dean and Cas were adorable, and Gabriel was just wonderful. I really enjoyed the way you developed each and everyone of the characters!
Aliniah chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
They are so cute together! ...Also I really want cake now lol
miss-grey3 chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
unf. that hit right in the feels. I'm sooooo glad you decided to update this! I love baker!Cas. And this fic gives me all the warm and fuzzies.
Casismyfavorite chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
Very sweet chapter :) I love the way it ended -what Dean said at the end to Cas just made me die!
Looselybasedon chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Really enjoying this story - loving the characters and the different relationships you are building here - but Kiki over a month since your last update , just cruel.
MQDK chapter 8 . 12/2/2012
Oh I just love this serie!
And omg the last three lines, how wonderfull were they?! Love it, love the fluff and the atmosphere in this. And Meg, yai!
AwsomestPersonAlive chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
The whole time ive been reading this i have been forced to fangirl... so thankks for that
Casismyfavorite chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Meg is awesome- she's still herself but not evil :) I love how Dean and Cas understand each other and enjoy being around each other, even in simple things like looking at each other or just being near. It's very sweet and the ending was perfect!
Michelle chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
*fangirling* Oh my god. This is just perfect. I was wondering when Meg would come in, but I was afraid that it would be a threat to Dean and Cas but this. yum :)
pondastic chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
This is so adorable, I love it!
miss-grey3 chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
omg, I love these two. They kill me. They really do. Plus, gotta say one more time, this fic gives me all the feel-good feels in the world :)
graceface chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Kiki, this is so good! Curse you for ending this chapter with a kiss! Hurry :)
miss-grey3 chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
OMG! I have so much to say to you! First off, your writing style is absolutely breath-taking. Every line has poetry to it, and your descriptions are perfect. I've never been to Cambodia before, but I want to go now. Also, the way you describe sensory details just adds so many extra layers to this story. Your plot is sweet, and seems to be building at a great pace. Your characterization is phenomenal. This story is one of those perfect, feel-good, curl up with hot-chocolate and just smile kind of stories. I cannot wait to read what else you have :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »