Reviews for Bachelor No 4
partypantscuddy chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I'm laughing hysterically at the fact that she bid $4,000 on him. Maybe it's because it's not even 7 am, or because jealous Cuddy is adorable. But seriously, I love this. It was funny, and hot. :p
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This was a pretty good story. I enjoyed it!
sara chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Could you write something similar where House bids on Cuddy? :D
givemekevinbacon chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I loved this! Pre-established huddy fics are always nice, and you write them so well! Great job!
ThisLadyWrites chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I love pre realtionship fics with loads of huddy banter... and this once was just fantastic! :D Thaaanks :D
Truth chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Love jealous Cuddy since they hardly write jealous Cuddy stories.
Great story.
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This was fun and cute. Thanks!
MrsBock chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Your stories are great and so in character. They really make my day and help fill the void left now that the show is cancelled. Thank you and please continue!
bmax chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Love this.
So many great lines. I would have loved to see House up for auction. I would have sold my car for him. :)
Little Greg chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Perfection. I am without words. :)
dmarchl21 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This was too funny. Your descriptions of the guys reactions after the biddings made me laugh. Cuddy bidding on House to rescue him took the cake though. Loved how House wanted to fully complete the obligations of the auction.
HuddyGirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
OMGGGGGGG HOTT!
maya295 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Great narrative rhythm. Funny one-liners. Mischievous power play. Perfect idea(s).

Everything in there is just exactly you. Still, everything in there is so brilliantly "them."

An excellent treat, as usual!
Thank you for keeping your nurturing writer's spirit alive and kicking for us... :)
Abby chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Very good story.
Alex chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Steamy! I knew Cuddy wouldn't be able to keep herself from bidding on her man. ;-)