Reviews for We Know How the Light Works
laurieglory chapter 11 . 4/9
Great story! Is there a part 2? Would be lovely if there was :)
JaniceC678 chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
Loved this story! TeenChesters, and all the h/c - but most of all that unshakable bond between them that leads to the "live together or die together" moments! Love that it's Sam who is last man standing, still trying to protect and take care of Dean even when so badly hurt himself. Great job.
Mohoro chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
Funny how writing a story makes you change the main idea. It happens!
So i read another story by you and just had to look at your others. I really enjoy reading them. The abandoned mine scenes were written so well!
Once again I love how you write Sam and Deans relationship. I don't usually ship the boys but its the eternal bond(or whatever you wanna call it) that you are so good at writing and make me want to read more.
Thanks for your hard work!
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Well done. This was a very fun story to read and I loved that you paid attention to the little things that most people miss in the 'we're wandering around underground'. Seriously, bravo.
Nachtderwolf chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
Sad it's over, but it was a great read, loved the relationship! Thanks!
Nachtderwolf chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Aw, they're so adorable! And the nurse/dean interaction was great, lol.
Nachtderwolf chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
I've never really been into Wincest, but you're keeping it at a level that's not bad at all, thanks for that lol. Still enjoying it, always something new to look forward to!
Nachtderwolf chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
You have a good way of giving a story length without drawing it out, it's quite refreshing. Haven't hit a slow spot yet!
Nachtderwolf chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh man this first chapter already gave me the goosebumps! Love the boys' interaction, makes me all warm and fuzzy :) great start, looking forward to reading more!
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
This was a wonderful, thrilling, heart-warming story! Thank you so much for sharing it. Loved every moment. :D
Kaz
CoffeeManiac chapter 11 . 12/13/2012
This story had a lot of what I look for in Supernatural fanfic. Action, h/c, brotherly affection. I am not drawn to slash between the brothers although I used to read a lot of slash from other shows. In any event, your story was exciting enough to keep me reading and gentle enough to keep me from getting squicked by the touch of slash.

I truly enjoyed it and hope to see more from you.
Clammy Cakes chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
I had been following this story since you first posted it and I am literally in love with it(: you did an amazing job with the whole thing!
McGeeklover chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
yayy i'm the 100th reviewer! But anyways loved the ending and the story. Can't wait to see what else u have in store :-)
Lyzzybelle chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
An excellent and remarkable story.
fixusi chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
Okay. I totally loved this fic! 3 Awesome job::) you really have skills!