Reviews for The Thoroughbreds
NevadaRose chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
How lovely. It gave me such pleasure to read this.
Kittylover chapter 17 . 2/16/2013
I really enjoyed this.
mahc chapter 17 . 9/19/2012
You know how I love angst and especially Matt-ouchies - and this was a big ouchie! Very enjoyable tale.
blendini12 chapter 17 . 9/15/2012
A very lovely story, Lady B. As usual, I enjoyed your writing style -it really suits the western era. This story was formulated so well. Had a bit of something for everyone: angst, romance, drama and happy ending.
BTW, great title. M & K truly were thoroughbreds; never mind the horses!

Thanks for sharing.

B
tjp chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
Loved every aspect of this story. It was a much better ending for Gunsmoke that what we were given by the writers with Season 20 and the movies.
Looking forward to your next story.

Janie
SingerMe chapter 17 . 9/9/2012
I think I've said this a million times but I'll say it again. You are a wonderful writer and I love this story.
lostcowgirl chapter 17 . 9/8/2012
Thanks for a proper ending to Matt's retirement. Sure beats Kitty leaving and Matt not following at the end of RTD.

tengland2 chapter 17 . 9/8/2012
So nice that Kitty got everything worked out, including getting Festus there and even Buck. Certainly gave her something to do while Matt was mending and keeping it a surpirse. Sorry to see this end. Nice job!
tengland2 chapter 16 . 9/8/2012
Glad they made it safely and Dr. Rowland's explination of the or area was nicely done. Glad to see she's looking at property in Louisville, somehow had hoped she had done it earlier. But there is someone in Baltimore she can talk to.
Liked Paul, explained it all to Doc who understood it and then he gave it simply to Kitty. Now for more waiting.
tengland2 chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
Somehow I don't get the feeling Dr. Rowland doesn't know just how far away they are. But at least is willing to take the case. Now for the train travel and hoping things work out.
cheyenne1963 chapter 17 . 9/8/2012
Great story I really enjoyed this one as always you have done a great job.
themarshalswoman09 chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
What's up? I was so excited at finding a new chapter only to find that it is exactly the same as chapter 9. This is a great story and I was really looking forward to seeing what happens next.
lostcowgirl chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
Looks like this is turning into your own version of RTD. Can't wait to read more.

lostcowgirl chapter 10 . 9/8/2012
This was unexpected. I thought he'd make it to NYC and be downed by some NY thug with no connection to him.

tengland2 chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
Glad she got there and the explination from Doc. Loved the "wake up and talk to me", comment. Granted she needed sleep, but Doc willing to let her stay a bit longer. Don't keep the suspense up for to long, want to know who Doc is going to contact.