Reviews for Out of Denial into Ren's bed
Guest chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
I've just found this fabulous ff will there be more to come like what took place while in USA n how cute were those pics of kuon dressed up like a little girl as a small child n how wrong Julie was for that what the baby or babies were maybe just a quick wrap up of the events but any whose I enjoyed this story
princessofspark chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
best endiong ever and i read it twice
princessofspark chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
oh my gods! that's how i felt when i read this so good
Siren Angel chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Please bring more I really like it.
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Hahahaha! That was funny. Looks like its not a Oneshot anymore, but a three-shot (if that's even a word. Well to me it is.) Anyways LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS!
lasaints2015 chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
"the wattage of four abandoned puppies."
LOL XD
Miyano Ran chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
haha poor sho :D
Miyano Ran chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
wowmygosh! pregnant already :O wow well that was fast... :O haha it's so obvious sho still loves kyoko no matter how much he denies...
Miyano Ran chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
awww this is what i love abut Ren, he doesn't force intimacy on Kyoko and he's really sweet and understanding, he's very patient and he waits for her to be ready... this is how all guys should be. and their love is so sweet i love this, nicely written 3
Hazy-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I loved the end of chapter 2. The only thing and yes i know this is fanfic and you did an amazing job, it's just that even Kyoko no matter how liberal she would get won't have sex before marriage. Besides that the story was very good and entertaining. Good job!
ely12 chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Hello I really liked this fanfic, and about Ren fainting that was very funny. I had never imagined it; it's a very good fic.
kittyCatnip chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
Muua a big kiss for u thank u so much for the epilogue it was AMAZING also I love the "elegent" fainting it was a pity sho didn't get to meet kyoko and beg for her to return but I like your ending ... ban sho from the beutiful land of fairy land where kyoko lives ... but thats me going into fandom sigh but die sho u bastard mwahaha hands ren sho he's all yours to beat up (sounds of dragging *convient dark alley pops up*) well anyways love u

From your fan the craziest girl alive aka cdong15
Anita Ruiz chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I love this...i'm a big fan of Skip Beat and i can't wait for them to start dating! Thank you for the great story line and believe it going to happen next!
Kanista chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Hahaha! Serves you right sho!
I've been reading the scans of chapter 193 and was absolutely fuming at his manipulative ways... Why doesn't he leave her alone?
Anyways, loved ur story!
Angelicy chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Don't make it... Great story plz update some..