Reviews for Shortman Shorts
puffball17 chapter 20 . 4/24/2014
Dear Diary...

I like reading other peoples diaries

The End

I need to know wth happened to Pammy in her past! TELLME!
Spark1596 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Me esta gustando mucho esta novela, please continúa escribiéndola (to lazy for write in English)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
Heh, this is pretty cool.

puffball17 chapter 19 . 2/4/2014
is it safe to assume that dick is andy's brother? lol. andy dick... monkeyman is the only reason I have ever or would ever have a reason to like andy dick.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/3/2014

? I am a little confused. ? Still good though! (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
LOL He really is crazy! Good job! (:
writergirl97 chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
It made me feel quite happy with myself tbh. I still love your writing style cuz dndksodjslsnabdn and I like the situation you put these two in. It shows some development as siblings.

Aka: veeeeery niiiice
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
This is hilarious! (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
I have one question- who is Faith... i thought her name was Amanda. :)
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This is really funny! Great job. (:
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 18 . 11/25/2013
Heh, love this. It made me feel good.

puffball17 chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
pfft... 'moving furniture'? yeah I'm so sure. good job! very afterschool-specially.
oh and I guess in the "lwts: assignment-for-school-universe" Zack has two eyebrows? trippy!
ForeverA90'sKid chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
Hah, is it weird that your author's notes can make me laugh more than the story itself sometimes? Which is pretty funny considering how hilarious some of these chapters have been! Anyways, I didn't think it was corny. In fact, I really liked it. You kept it light and funny despite the fact that they were using a psychological approach to alleviate their fighting in a calm, civilized manner. Which, btw, was pretty random and shocking. It made me feel...exuberantly happy, exuberantly happy indeed. Haha I liked this chapter was a little shorter though, I've been skipping around because some are kind of long and it takes me a while to finish but they're usually worth it at the end anyways. So thank you for this update and I'll probably end up reviewing again once I finish the rest of the chapters! :)