Reviews for They'll NEVER Believe THAT!
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
This is very amusing and extremely entertaining. All those twisted facts just FANTASTIC!
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Damn that was funny! Davis stealing a flat? Cody as a hobbit? Where do you get these ideas? I don't read very many stories involving homosexuality, but this one was the best I've read so far!
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
That was brilliant. I will be your eternal slave..

...screw that. Have my soul.
Harryholic chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
What a crazy fic - I loved it! That was hilarious! Matt and Ken with a brothel and Tk being *gasp* bad? Who would've guessed? lol. Loved all the irony.
LisaChan chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
o.O; I know this is WAY late, and you probably weren't expecting a review at all, but I saw it on someone's favorites, read it, fell in love, and just HAD to review! XD I love it! It's hillarious! Episode 50 should've happened JUST like that XD

Oh, and I'm sorry, but you're DEFINETLY wrong about Ken being older than Daisuke. Ken's age is proven in the episode "The Digimon Kaiser's Loneliness" (the one where they learn the Kaiser's identity). Miyako spends half of that episode complaining about how she can't believe Ken's a year younger than her. If Ken's a year younger than Miyako, who is 12, than he's 11, which makes him the same age as DAISUKE, Takeru, and Hikari. ; I don't know if the dub changed the ages, though, 'cause you've everyone's age wrong. But you DID say it was your own time-line, so... ;

Look at me, I can't NOT correct people, especially when it comes to Ken and Daisuke. ; I'm pathetic. ;
BloodySalvation chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Kiina chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
o_O Right! I love this!
kai kamiya chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
That was an awesome ending. I love the irony of it. It was a great story as a whole. GOod jOb!
Generally Maz chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
That story made me cry... with laughter.

One of the most hilarious stories I've ever read. Ever.

dracoizumi chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I LOVED IT :D its just like how i always wanted it. except jyoushiro. i think thats more likely. but good job on the story. you may be my insperation to write another chapter to mine or another new story. thanks :D
Kipius chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Very funny and crazy fic! I knew that the 02 ending was just a lie!
UnluckyBlueGoddess chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Hehehe, they know this is just how it happened. I almost could finish after the part with the brothel and the foursome cause it was too funny. I like seeing how people take on what Season 02 should have ended like because, that ending royally sucked. Yamato as an astronaut...just, freaky.
Cassisgummi chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
ah...THIS is why there are weird parings in the end of 02...ohh...I get it all now...XD This is just so funny...*gives u a cookie for ure writing *
Ayas Shadow chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
I LOVE this! It's cute, funny, and just plain FUN! You are definately one of the master, but then, I've said similar things to you before. Yet again, well done, Empress. You shall forever remain in my favorite authors list.