Reviews for Passages
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
I just loved these chapters. Please keep writing. Great story line lovely glimpse into their past. Thank you
Vinsmouse chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Great story, little does Adam know. lol Loved the look into their lives before Hannah and while most of the boys were still kids. Thanks for sharing the story.

Mouse
cag45 chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Oh, I love this new chapter! I too, love the Daniel and Adam exchange about their little boy/grown up names! Too cute...
may7fic chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Oh, what a heart-warming chapter and touching ending to the story. Loved the Daniel and Adam "junior" exchange. That was perfect. The scene with the girls and 3 oldest McFadden's at the dorm had me grinning from ear to ear.

I hope you have more story ideas to share with us!
Willful Redhead chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I purchased my DVD of Seven Brides For Seven Brothers from ioffer. It is a dub from VHS and not great but much much much better than nothing!
bemill chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
I love your seven brothers stories. Do you know where I can find full episodes of this series?
zekeschance chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
Lovely chapter. Adam's words were just what they both needed to hear. Thanks!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Loved this story. Please hurry with more just can't wait. Great glimpse of their past lives. Thank you
Vinsmouse chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Damned straight as Brian would say. Another great chapter, really enjoyed the talk between Adam and Crane.
may7fic chapter 8 . 9/7/2012
Crane broke my heart throughout this story. You gave us super insights into his grief and the others' too. Yet another lovely story, thank-you!
Vinsmouse chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Another great chapter! :D Had to laugh at the idea of the new sheriff catching it from his deputy. That is a nice thing with small towns though, everybody tends to come together when there's trouble. Looking forward to more.

Mouse
kelco chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
I just love this flashback to Crane's troubles. They never really addressed the grief they must have all suffered, in the tv show, did they? You are doing a good job!
zekeschance chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
This was perfect! You had all the emotion and turmoil just right. Thanks!
zekeschance chapter 5 . 9/7/2012