Reviews for Some Assembly Will Be Required
RoniCullen chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
This is a great story! I love what I've read so far and plan on reading the rest!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I love the characters, I love Brooke, I love Brooke and her relationship with the Avengers, I love the mystery, and most of all I love Brooke and Captain America's relationship! CAPTAIN COOKIE FOREVER! haha. Please, please, please, please! Continue. Thanks! ;)
Lil chapter 6 . 11/29/2013
This is so good! Your really good at capturing the characters' personalities!
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Steve! And Hawkeye! And the other Avengers! I love them all.
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Ah, Steve. Steve, Steve, Steve.
DixieChicrules123 chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
Please hurry and site the next chapter soon! It would be good if in later chapters, Tony tries a party and Steve and (oh god I forgot her name!) the main OC slow danced.

I feel so embarrassed that I forgot her name!
ShadowlightStarlight chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Love it :D I have a friend named Brooke and we call her Brookie Cookie :3
lyra chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
i'll hold my breath until you gives us another chapter! :):):):) you don't want one of your fans to die surely? :p
Anyway, love your story, you're good, very very good. keep going!
someclassyusername chapter 6 . 10/12/2012
I read all u hag written in one sitting which about an hour and a half. I love this story. Plz update soon!
DontMakeMeAngry chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
I think its cute... When is Steve going to kiss her already?
Rose Brady chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Great chapter! Love this story, please update soon!
H. E. Vaughn chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
lol, so funny! Captain America playing just dance?! I love it! Please, update soon!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Lol, get some sleep hun. ;) Oh god! Those commercials are terrifying! I hate 'em!

What a creep. He just can't take a hint can he? Thor and Steve are so sweet. :3 lol, love star wars references. Roflmao! I love it! XD playing "Just Dance" with Captain America. XD
Cara Tala chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Absolutely loved it!
Jeremy is indeed a creepy. I love the bantering. When I do stories in my head...I suck at it ; so I very much appreciate good banter. I love Thor's reactions to the video game, priceless. I know I've gotten seriously frustrated like that with video games before. Great work!
H. E. Vaughn chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
This is really good! Pretty please update soon!