Reviews for Attraction
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 22 . 6/8/2014
the only real issue I have with the story is how much it is like Hunger Games. I personally would've liked it to be a little more unique.
also you kept using floor instead of ground. I don't know if its interpretation or that's how you say it (you may not have English as a first language I don't know), but I think of the floor as the floor in a building, and the ground the grass/sand/gravel outside. that's just a nitpick really.

other then that this was quite enjoyable. I do have one question. Tori was the district 4 girl that was killed off "camera" right? would've liked to see more of her, love Tori. loved Jade just a lil more though.
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
aw no jori. but I do enjoy a bit of Cade now and then :D
Flammable pigeon chapter 22 . 12/10/2013
When was the last time a story made me cry? Almost never. This truly is the best fanfic I have ever read. I have to thank you for making my unwanted boredom disappear.
Brandon-Hunter15 chapter 22 . 7/16/2013
Yes i really have!
I love it i even cried when robbie died :'(
But i loved it all of it!
_
jbug2000 chapter 22 . 5/29/2013
I have absolutely LOVED this story from start to finish. This is the best story I have read in a VERY long time! Thanks for writing and posting this magnificent awesomly sweet story! I enjoyed it! :D
TigerDiva10 chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
This story was awesome! I'm keeping it on my favorites forever! Best cade story ever, im serious!

GREAT job. :)
TigerDiva10 chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
Woaahhh..Intense! (Chapter 15)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
So gutted!
SeaMe chapter 22 . 12/20/2012
Augh so sorry for being late. Had finals to study for and take first.

Well, I'm quite sad that this story is over. It had a good run. :) Are you thinking about writing a sequel? Because I would definitely be interested in reading it if you did. And you kind of left the ending open, but you know, it's still totally up to you.

Great story *claps* I enjoyed it very much.
PreviouslyUnknown chapter 22 . 12/19/2012
That was excellent. 'Nuff said.
spiderwriter chapter 22 . 12/17/2012
Really enjoyed reading this. have no problem waiting for catching fire, if its up to the same standard
JessyRae chapter 22 . 12/17/2012
Aww! I hate that they had to be separated! But you did leave it wide open for a sequel! Which you are planning correct? ;)
JessyRae chapter 21 . 12/7/2012
As I have said before, I adore this story! I am very curious to see what is going to happen to the girls now that the games are over! Update soon!
lizr89 chapter 20 . 12/3/2012
I feel like all my reviews sound the same, but I enjoyed this chapter yet again! I love it. Please update soon!
J.V chapter 20 . 11/30/2012