Reviews for Attraction
The ending isnt satysfying at all... That sucks cuz the rest of the story was so good and long so i was expecting something more concluding...
I know this fic has been completed a long time ago, but i still feel like there are a few important points that I want to make.

First of all it was amazing! So addicting I just binged it in one night (and its 4 in the morning now haha). The suspense, action and everything were perfectly played out to keep readers interested.

However, maybe its just me, but through all the story Jade and Cat's relationship felt kinda forced? Like idk it just happened kind of fast with the "love at first sight" and straight away "ill give my life for you". Also there's the moments where Jade acts like their relationship is only for the entertainment of the capitol. Because of that, I was always in between believing wether all their romace was fake or not.

Pacing was great too, but the ending, i gotta be honest, not too good imo. Since the climax happens when Ryder's dying, everything from that moment feels like a very stretched climax without a conclusion. I was expecting from the start a real final situation with a presentation of Cat and Jade's relationship after the games and the interviews. Do they see each other often? Do they live together? What do the districts think? There's no real answer because of the open ending. I was expecting maybe a skip in time after all these events to show where the characters are at a few months or even years later.

So yeah id say the biggest turn down of the story was that ending, or maybe the absence of one...
thatonecrazycat chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Please can you write a sequel for this author! This was so fun to read and i can't wait to see what will happen next!
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 22 . 6/8/2014
the only real issue I have with the story is how much it is like Hunger Games. I personally would've liked it to be a little more unique.
also you kept using floor instead of ground. I don't know if its interpretation or that's how you say it (you may not have English as a first language I don't know), but I think of the floor as the floor in a building, and the ground the grass/sand/gravel outside. that's just a nitpick really.

other then that this was quite enjoyable. I do have one question. Tori was the district 4 girl that was killed off "camera" right? would've liked to see more of her, love Tori. loved Jade just a lil more though.
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
aw no jori. but I do enjoy a bit of Cade now and then :D
Flammable pigeon chapter 22 . 12/10/2013
When was the last time a story made me cry? Almost never. This truly is the best fanfic I have ever read. I have to thank you for making my unwanted boredom disappear.
BrandonSerrano17 chapter 22 . 7/16/2013
Yes i really have!
I love it i even cried when robbie died :'(
But i loved it all of it!
_
jbug2000 chapter 22 . 5/29/2013
I have absolutely LOVED this story from start to finish. This is the best story I have read in a VERY long time! Thanks for writing and posting this magnificent awesomly sweet story! I enjoyed it! :D
TigerDiva10 chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
This story was awesome! I'm keeping it on my favorites forever! Best cade story ever, im serious!

GREAT job. :)
TigerDiva10 chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
Woaahhh..Intense! (Chapter 15)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
So gutted!
SeaMe chapter 22 . 12/20/2012
Augh so sorry for being late. Had finals to study for and take first.

Well, I'm quite sad that this story is over. It had a good run. :) Are you thinking about writing a sequel? Because I would definitely be interested in reading it if you did. And you kind of left the ending open, but you know, it's still totally up to you.

Great story *claps* I enjoyed it very much.
PreviouslyUnknown chapter 22 . 12/19/2012
That was excellent. 'Nuff said.
spiderwriter chapter 22 . 12/17/2012
Really enjoyed reading this. have no problem waiting for catching fire, if its up to the same standard
JessyRae chapter 22 . 12/17/2012
Aww! I hate that they had to be separated! But you did leave it wide open for a sequel! Which you are planning correct? ;)