Reviews for Into the Grey
chibihinachan chapter 3 . 1/22
please update soon! it's been nearly a year since your last update. I hope everything is going well for you.
Insomniabug aka BabyBrown chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Hi! I've JUST entered the Priest fandom (better late than never lol) and I am so glad to have found your stories. You are a wordsmith and a great storyteller! I can't wait for the upcoming chapters!
saichick-Anna-Erishkigal chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
I am at last digging myself out of far too many unanswered emails in my inbox and came across a link to another chapter :-)

Beautiful, heart-wrenching portrayal of Priest's time with Rebecca. I feel bad for her. Perhaps she is not really dead?
Aphrodite96 chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
OH MY GOD! IT'S BEEN FOREVER! I LOVE YOUR STORY! But of course I understand for updating so late and I hope the best for you health! Get well soon! I can't wait for your next update, I'm dying for Rowan and Priest to have A LOT of romance! PLEASE I NEED MORE OF THEM! :D
BeautifulRedRose chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I'll keep you in my prayers! :D I hope everything goes well and that there is no complications. Aphrodite96 and me are going to make sure to pray for you and we know that everything's going to go okay! Just have faith.
Aphrodite96 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
LOVE! :D
Aphrodite96 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
sorry, didn't have time to login, and sorry for taking a while to review! I was going to do it earlier, but anyways great chapter. So much depth and meaning behind it. That's why I absolutely love your writing. Thought, I do like all these chapters about Priest and other woman, I do want more and MORE of him and Rowan/Priestess. I really can't wait for their chapter. Hopefully you won't take as long :D Happy late halloween by the way!
saichick-Anna-Erishkigal chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Interesting how the Priests came on the night of Shannon's birth to take him. I wonder what they're going to say to get him to hand off his precious little Lucy to his brother and go with them?

Looking forward to the next chapter! And hope your surgery goes well next week!
Genius-626 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
love this! took me long enough to read it-and I cant remember if I read the other continuation or not-but I finally got to it and I love it!
BeautifulRedRose chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
AWESOME!
Aphrodite96 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Okay, I was able to login! Hopefully you got my review from last time. I basically said your awesome, I love your work, you write very detailed and truly capture the reader, and YOU FINALLY PUBLISHED IT! Ah! I've been waiting for this my whole life. Keep up the good work. I'll be quiet now:D

AJ
Aphrodite96 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Sorry, I wasn't able to login in fast enough! I HAD BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MY WHOLE LIFE! I absolutely adore this and I have a feeling I'm going to be addicted to this. There will be no cure for me. You have really made my day. I had a crappy day, and the next thing I know, I'm like let me check Green Wood Elf has published the story AND you DID! I am so happy! I love how detailed you are! You are just awesome. I especially love the way you describe Priest's feelings and thoughts while Rowan is asleep. It's sooo ...I can't find the word, but let's stick with awesome here. Anyways, I really enjoyed this and PLEASE, I've read that you're making this story short? With only three chapters? Please try to reconsider and make more! Not that many, but at least more than three! So yeah, good luck with everything and will be checking regularly. Your ever loving fan,

AJ
saichick-Anna-Erishkigal chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Such a beautiful prologue! I'm glad they're finally together. It's curious how Rowan has less of a problem with the fact Priest has loved two others before her than Priest does. Might you discuss that later? Why he doesn't understand that his ability to love others is like god's ability to love him?

Looking forward to the next chapter!