Reviews for Matter of Fact, It's All Dark
Lily4873 chapter 5 . 9/5/2013
Lovely to see Bobby taking care of Cas. Nicely done!
ebonypol chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Love this sooo much! There's not enough bobby cas story's out there! :D
Wicked R chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
ah yeah, that explains it then
Wicked R chapter 4 . 3/14/2013
awesome
Amynion chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
This was such a lovely piece :D Really well written and it was brilliant to see this ep from Castiel's point of view. I especially love Bobby caring for Cas like that... and the ending is just as heartbreaking as the ep. That line about Cas not wanting the necklace anywhere near him was perfect, poor Cas :(
Ennairam Atrum Austerus chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
This was awesome! So beautifully written, so in character. It's awesome 3 I hope you write more stories pertaining Cas throughout season 5. Perhaps a story telling what happened between Cas saving Sam and Dean from Pestilence and arriving at Bobby's house, or what happened after he banished himself and the other angels.
netherlady chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Castiel and Bobby are the best!
I understand your fascination with what Cas might have been doing off screen especially during his search for God.
Cas' search for God holds many possibilities for fanfiction. Gabriel's rehotoric question when he was trapped in the fire circle suggestes knowledge of Cas' quest which might indicate that they had ran into each others off screen. I wouldn't be suprised if Gabriel himself had searched for God at some point.
Moreover, the search wasn't necessary limited to this timeline. With the possibility of time travel, Cas could had been searching for God across time too. An encounter with older hunters such as Bobby, Rufus and John too is a delicious possibility especially with Bobby around the time his wife died.
MagmaRose chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
I love this story! I think you portray Bobby just about perfectly. I love fics that go "behind the scenes" like this :)

Go Bobby/Cas friendship
Destiel101 chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
THAT WAS AWESOME SAUCE!
SARA1988 chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
i like this-:)
netherlady chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Lovely!
wats chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
You made me 'daw' and gasp! and lots of other good reactions! It's so fun to see the other side of this ep. love your face!
wats
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Uh uh uh! Can't hardly wait for next chapter!
netherlady chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Thx for the quick update!
MQDK chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
*sqwee* can't wait for next chapter! Great Castiel voice!