Reviews for Becoming A Family
Lover of Reid chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
That was a great and sweet ending to the story. I've seen bits and pieces of the episode that dealt with the murder at Doc Robinson's house, but I can't remember what their house looks like. I can't wait to read the next story that deals with their wedding.
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
That was great. I know that talking with Riley was probably hard for Greg. But at least he finally got more of the answers that he had wanted from her. Maybe things with Morgan and the wedding will go along more smoother now.
Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
That was great. Well Morgan run with Riley didn't seem to go so badly. At least Jackson has both Morgan and Greg in his life to love him. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 11/25/2013
That was great. I am with Greg, I am really curious as to why Riley called and wants to see Greg. But its sad that she doesn't even want to see Jackson.
Lover of Reid chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
That was great. I love the idea of Morgan adopting Jackson, and that Jackson wants to call Morgan Mama. I'm about as shocked as Greg was about Riley coming to Vegas with her mom, and now I'm a little nervous about why she needs to see Greg.
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
That was great. Riley's mom seems really nice, and completely different from Riley. At least now Jackson can have someone who can tell him more about his own mother. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 5 . 10/21/2013
That was great. I think it will be cute to see Jackson call Morgan Mama. It should also be interesting how things go when Riley's mom meets Jackson.
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
That was great. The dinner with everyone seemed to go well. I like how Morgan wants to adapt Jackson after she and Greg get married.
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
That was great. I like how Morgan was nervous about her family would react to meeting Greg and Jackson. Everyone seems to love Jackson right from the start. And I like how Zach was straight forward with Greg in calling him his future brother-in-law. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
That was great. I love Greg's parents' reaction to the news. Too bad you couldn't have included Morgan's phone conversation with her mom, but it should be interesting when they come to Vegas to meet Greg and Jackson before the wedding. But at least Riley gave them her own blessing.
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
That was great. I love the gang's reaction to Greg and Morgan being engaged. At least Greg can rest easy that Ecklie gave them his blessing. And it seems that Riley took the news pretty well. It should be interesting to see if Jack decides to call Morgan Mommy or not.
AA chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
I sad to see this story end as Morgan, Greg, and Jackson are such a sweet family but thank you for such a sweet and happy ending for this new family.

Look forward to reading some of your other stories and of course any new tales you wish to share.

Again congrats on a wonderfully written story.
RosePetal7 chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
So beautiful oh my gosh :) Sweet ending to a great story!
KarmaComesBackAround chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
So sad to see the end, but it's a wonderful story, and I'm loving all the other Jackson ones too!
smuffly chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
So sweet when Jackson called Morgan 'mama'. And three cheers for Doc Robbins. That episode was the best one of the last season for me - great way to reference it. This story has been so enjoyable, as have all the other Jackson one-shots. I look forward to what comes next.