Reviews for Harry Potter and the Traveling Circus
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 1 . 6/4
Oooooh. Love it! All your plot bunnies have me drooling for more.
NoSugarForValdez chapter 1 . 5/22/2018
I'm very interested in this story, and will be excited to see where you take it.

Having said that, I have found fault with a couple things you said.

First of all, there is a seven year old who has been living with the circus for two years, okay, and he is... almost done with his high school education? What? There is no way he would be able to work that day, even in he were the most brilliant genius in human history, as there is no way that he would have had ANY prior education. And yes, this isn't the best fandom to turn to for realism, but for some reason this really bugged me.

The second thing is also about school. In the American system, which you claimed to be going by, one needs 24 credits in order to graduate. That's it. 24. You have the possibility of a total of 32 credits, because 8a year times 4 years is 32. Having him "100 credits shy" is like having him 12.5 years shy, which would put him... in preschool.

Is he almost done with highschool? Is he barely starting preschool? Who knows? Not me. I'm confused. I do love you and your writing style, and I will try to be supportive, I just thought that pointing out these few flaws would allow for a better general experience. ilysm
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Love this story! I’d like to see what happens at Hogwarts, any chance of future chapters?
PelagieGRZ chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
It seems to be so cooool ! I hope you will continue one day
ed24555 chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
please update
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Fantastic!~~~
kay southern chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
could you please update this.
Oh Awesome One chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Wow! I absolutely love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Please post more chapters please
Vivianne95 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Updates Please!
catastrophic enchantment chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Please continue this story it is amazing
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Good.
Healer99 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This seems like a good story_ are you going to continue it?
night-phoenix546 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
i hope you continue this wonderfull story soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Update this, it's been awhile since you have; A LONG WHILE.