Reviews for Harry Potter and the Traveling Circus
Please post more chapters please
Vivianne95 chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Updates Please!
catastrophic enchantment chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Please continue this story it is amazing
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Good.
narutofan'til'I'die chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
This seems like a good story_ are you going to continue it?
night-phoenix546 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
i hope you continue this wonderfull story soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Update this, it's been awhile since you have; A LONG WHILE.
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
i love circus!harry
i have a whole bunch of headcannons for him, like mcgonnagal coming to explain the letter and seeing his show and nearly having a heart attack
or him leaping off the broom when quirrel curses it and catching the snitch while flipping and twisting and twirling mid-air before landing gently on his feet (wandless magic anyone? or the act of catching himself from falling so integrated into his magic it happens automatically?) and raising it up and the crowd shrieking with terror before screaming with awe
Taranodongirl1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
WOW! I know it's been awhile but please update, this story is really interesting.
Rose Basilisk007 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
wow. This is amazing, you're right, the story is mind blowing. As a suggestion for the pairings; I don't know if you're going to pair Harry up, but Luna would be a good fit if you did. TA
JayJay81347 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Is this a one shot? Its really good and I'd love to read more! If its not a one shot, please consider writing another chapter ;)
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
i'd be very interested in reading more of this! will there be more to this story or this verse? *super hopeful*

i thought that Harry was a little out of character but i suppose this IS an AU so it's understandable. I think that so far, his character works well with the story.
thinking on it, i suppose you could even make the case that he is the way he is BECAUSE of the canon divergence. I'd be very interested to read how this changes things in the hp storyline.

thanks so much for writing this and sharing it here. it has been(and hopefully will continue to be) enjoyed.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
*o*! This has potential, if only it had more than one chapter!
Countenance chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Interesting story, it's original and keeps me hooked! Harry's life at the circus is fascinating, making me want to read more! Update soon, it's been more than a year and I want to read the next chapter! :)
WhiteFang001 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
I'd love to see more!
A very promising start with many unusual and interesting characters. I love your Harry too! :)