Reviews for Ditch
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
O wow! That was so amazing and cute and awesome and wonderful! You captured the boys so well and I love how little Sam fought all scrappy then cried over the turtle! And you truly captured the way an older sibling is with their younger sibling! So amazing! Great fic! You are an amazing writer!
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I love how little Sam is the epitome of gentle and loving. It was adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That was such a good story, loved how Dean's frustration of having to take Sam with him turned into protectiveness when the fight was on. These kind of stories remind me of my brothers when they were growing up, i.e. my younger brother letting my older brother call him a nickname he hated but accepted the name from him. However, if anybody else called him that, whoa, step back and accept the consequences! It was so much more realistic than some wee!chester stories I have read that make it sound like Dean is such a saint that he never resented having to take care of his brother (although he shouldn't have been burden with so much responsibility). Anybody having to watch and take care of a younger sibling is naturally going to feel upset about it if he/she has plans with friends and has to drag their younger sister/brother along. But in the end, Dean stepped up to the plate and took care of Sam. I loved how this Sam is so smart too and idolized Dean ('cause even preteen Dean is cool!). Nice job!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
A pissed-off Winchester of any age or size is a force to be reckoned with! Good story.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Awww, I love your weechester stories. You always have their actions, words and descriptions just perfect. Who couldn't love 7 year old Sam? Gap tooth, endless questions and all. And of course big brother Dean who just wanted to be one of the guys. But when push comes to shove? Blood is thicker than water. Loved how you described them fighting side by side like their daddy taught them and they never forgot even has grown ups. But my favorite part? Dean being in wonder how Sam was always so forgiving. Even to this day Sam has always forgiven everyone, especially Dean. Thanks so much!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Cute and sweet.
kjdw chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I really like this a lot!
missingmikey chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Reaaly nice story! Loved caring little Sam - so sweet. And loved big brother Dean!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
wow it is a good one thanks
Ava chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
So happy your writing on ff again! Probably some of the best stuff I read on this site you wrote; thanks for posting, both this and the Ben story!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Aawww, just loved this :) Could so imagine Dean not wanting his little brother to tag along but just had to love Sammy beating on Tony when he flung the turtle further into the pond, he certainly is a gutsy little kid, not flinching when kids twice his size fight back! And just so Sammy too, crying not because of the beating but because the baby turtle might not find its way back to the safety of the reeds and marsh but great on big brother Dean telling him Tony threw like a girl so it would probably make its way back. Sam may be a pain in Dean's backside as he enters adolescence but he wouldn't have it any other way!
This fic is a definite fave :)
mb64 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is delightful! Very well written and fun!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I love this. So sweet.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Fantastic story. Gotta love the fact that Sam took on jerks a heck of a lot lolder than he was in defense of a baby turtle. That's our Sammy! of course, I loved big brother Dean to the rescue!