Reviews for Emotion is the Curse of the Hunter
Rebekah Winchester chapter 1 . 1/5
I just love this chapter so much! So happy to get to read it again. I wish there was more. :)
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 30 . 3/29/2014
Once again, great addition to the series. I really enjoyed the interplay although you did worry me a bit with Sam and Lizzy. Lol I am also secretly glad that Lizzy gave Dean a black eye. She has been taking a lot of crap from our boys and needed to show them she is frustrated also. I think I when this hiatus is over I am going to be upset when Lizzy isn't on the show.
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
That gypsy is creeptastic.
ixistargirl89ixi chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
Thank God they didn't kill the rabbit... I'm an animal lover and I couldn't read it if they killed it.. I would be so sad!
ixistargirl89ixi chapter 21 . 1/27/2014
I really like Rena!
ixistargirl89ixi chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
No no no no! Lol
LittleMeep chapter 26 . 12/21/2013
okay so even though you have already finished this story, AWWWWWW and Dean and Edger are so cute
klu chapter 30 . 9/29/2013
Oh. My. God.
I seriously had to pull myself away from this last night to go to bed and then dreamt of this story all night...
The sexy chapters were amazing... so hot and sexy and sweet. The flipping back and forth between Sam and his hookup and Dean and Lizzy: very, very well done.
All the sex in this one, my goodness... what moist-makers they were... If I smoked, I'd need a cigarette!
I like that by the end of the story Sam figured out why he was having the 'impure thoughts' about her and he'd gotten past them. I don't know if he told her before he left, but I'm hoping in the next story she's aware that he's over them.
I loved Sam finally starting to get past Lou. Thank you for that. He needed some closure and I hope that he finds his way back to her in future stories. They made a great pair, and not just in the bedroom. When she turned up the Sun card and said he'd eventually have happiness, I almost cried for him. We all know Sam deserves something 'sunny'.
I like how your story didn't involve Sam being Lucifer's vessel (yet) and just how it focused on Dean's destiny with Michael. I also loved (again) how you added Lizzy to the canon, making her part of the apocalyptic storyline so easily and seemingly effortlessly. Like she was always there. I am almost going to look for her when season 9 starts in 10 days...
I am reading more ASAP!
Thank you so much for writing these!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/10/2013
Awesome from start to finish!
sammy9809 chapter 21 . 6/9/2013
Hey! I just stumbled across these fantastic stories of yours a few days ago and have been flying through them ever since! I love the fact that you've made this into a series and I just can't get enough. I was going to wait until I'd caught up completely to say hello but I figure you deserve the heads up way sooner. You are a wonderful writer and your imagination is so top notch, I can tell you put a lot of thought and research into these and I completely love you for that! Its not something you often find in the world of fanfiction. Also I must say you've done a fabulous job keeping the boys in character and more importantly keeping in tone with the show, for your first fanfiction you're doing a bang up job! Cant wait to keep reading til the wee hours of the morning once more!
jojospn chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
hehe I knew there were some off bits lol. Yankees fan, Lou being the one into Zepplin lol
XKaterinaNightingaleX chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
OMFG, Lou is back!? I mean I hope this means she's back. :D
3Emma chapter 30 . 11/11/2012
Lou seemed different, am I the only one that picked up on that. That was weird. This part was, in my opinion, your best so far. I loved it. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the next one.
3Emma chapter 26 . 11/9/2012
How did you know? Yes I did aw, completely swoon worthy. Gosh I totally forget they were still married, glad that's sorted.
3Emma chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
I'm just going to say as much as I love Dean and Lizzy. I would very much appreciate more Sam action ;).