Reviews for Die Standing
hogwartsalways5298 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I meant to review this the first time I read it... I've read this at least four times in the past two or three days... It's just... So good... All I can do when I read this is try not to break down crying... It's so wonderful... And Jason... God, Jason... Just... UGH... *dives onto bed, pulls up covers, and curls up in the fetal position as she sobs her face off* THE FEEEEEEEEELS, OH GOD THE FEEEEEEELS
Yeah... I love Jason... Robin in general, really... Dick's my favorite, but now that I've seen UTRH... I'm honestly not so sure any more... Poor kid...
Okay, lamenting over Jason's untimely death aside (more or less, at least), this really was a great fic. Actually no, a beautiful fic. The emotion was great, the word choice was great, the everything was great. You really do have a way with words. I commend you, dear author.
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
All I can do is sit here and try not to cry. I have not seen Under the Red Hood, but I have heard ALOT about Jason and I am definitely getting to it now.
Broken.Bird.Nightingale chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Just lost a tear or twenty... not sure... but this was emotionally wonderful... :') Still love ya, Jason.
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This story makes my heart hurt.