Reviews for Sticks and Stones
hotta chapter 13 . 3/8
love this part
hotta chapter 12 . 3/8
so so so good... really awesome story... sad it seems to end here
WHEWWW chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
Aizen wasn't mentioned here, this is soo good but I don't see why to rate it M. Maybe T, but M is a no-no can't even find a perfect kiss or smut or naked people going at it like rabbits.
Leo chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
That last chapter is a bit confusing, not exactly on the same page as their other encounters. A dream perhaps?, a flashback? Hopefully it will be explained in the next chapter :)
clarit chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
I can't imagine masaki's and Isshin's sadness and frustration over seeing their little ichi like that. God, grimm was seriously cruel as a child. My math determines grimm was 8 while ichi was 4, so he should have known better, too. right? I dunno.
clarit chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
oh my god, I felt really bad for ichi, him crying and his awful memories, but I couldn't help but laugh so hard, and outloud at that at the scene in ichi's apartment. xD
grimm not remembering him and going through that is so hilarious. xD
Parnita chapter 13 . 3/7/2014
Cn i plz have some more chapters? 0:)
its march already.. Pretty plz?
Missy QueenBee chapter 13 . 2/1/2014
...didn't read the a/n at the top...was sooo fucking confused...

Lol, I read it though!

;D thanks for the spoiler, though I had my doubts about Aizen and Gin...

And update soon pleaseeee!

Missy ;*
NGBW chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
Love your story. We skipped a bunch of chapters from Grimm going to quit and then jumping to them being lovers.
belle chapter 13 . 1/1/2014
wtf? This chpt makes no sense based on the previous storie. The hell! Where is the rest of the story
LenKiryuu chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
I spend all the day reading this fanfic and I can tell you that I really loved it!
I just like so much the way you put the words together, it's fantastic o
Also, my Bleach's OTP is GrimmIchi c':
I'm waiting for another chapter *u*
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
the drabble's cute and funny. :3
Animagination chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
This was really cute but I think it would be best to do it in a second fic titled: Sticks and Stones Drabbles so as readers don't get confused
BleachIchi15 chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
Ohhh you make me realy curious to know what happend before this Their relationship is just perfect in my eyes! I am oke if you're sticking in another chapter like this! Maybe making more spoilers xD.
Voluptuous chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
Very nice. I love the thoughts put into it. It feels more like a stand alone story to me though. It seems like theyve got quite a ride before they get together and act like this with each other...
Thank you for the update in any case! It was a pleasure to read.