Reviews for Animorphs Drabbles
Ava Taggart chapter 36 . 8/5/2014
Ooh, harsh but painfully true. Nice touch with the Bar Mitzvah and Saddler 'becoming an adult' at thirteen, since that's when childhood effectively ended for Jake.
JTJames chapter 36 . 7/23/2014
Nothing short of incredible. Every single one.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 36 . 7/22/2014
There's not enough focus on Jake and Rachel being Jewish. Good point.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 32 . 7/22/2014
Interesting. I always liked how Rachel's sisters thought she was dating Marco or someone from the way that she was sneaking around. This just takes it to an amusing logical extreme. Short, sweet, and funny.
Tobias Flies Free chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
Absolutely fantastic, as usual. I especially liked 18. Race really wasn't a huge issue in the series (I only remember it being a big deal in Megamorphs 3, at Princeton), so I like when the fanfics touch on it.
Phoebe Sophia chapter 16 . 6/10/2013
These are just perfect
CompletelyOriginalUsername chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
Aww...I like the struggle here between the desire for familial love and realizing the danger of connections when security is so high
Guest chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
bro love in the scoop its heart breakingly cute!
mistrali chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
Ouch. This is a double whammy because you've so cleverly made it not Tobias, but some other poor kid. It almost seems as if Jake and Rachel are making up for the help they never had the chance to give Tobias, with the exception of the toilet incident in #1.
CompletelyOriginalUsername chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
How bittersweet...they are both completely sincere here, but both failed to save their brothers, even though Jake was still trying right up until the end. I love "Which burden? Jake had so many." Great. As usual, good job painting a picture in very few words.
CompletelyOriginalUsername chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
You know, I kind of feel like Marco and Jake have the most stable relationship in the series. You do a good job of turning their "bromance," for lack of a better term, into something that really resonates on an emotional level. Personally, I feel like Marco's ego is a little too big to be content with being known as the best friend of the big hero, but I still really enjoyed this.
CompletelyOriginalUsername chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
I like how you keep Tobias more passive, whereas many seem to enjoy emphasizing hoe he's become more confident...feels like a nice reminder of who he started out as...very good piece
CompletelyOriginalUsername chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I'm late to the game here...but I just wanted to say that I think all these pieces are extremely well-written and I'm impressed that you can set up scenes, characters and believable emotions like this in so few words. Awesome, and you should do more of these!
CompletelyOriginalUsername chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
This chapter is gorgeous. Vaguely homoerotic, but you could choose to not read it that way and it would still work.
Chiroptera Jones chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
I really like the last line here. And wearing feminine clothing does seem like something Marco would do for a laugh - assuming that only a few people were watching.