Reviews for His Birthday Present
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
wow that was amazing. love love love your writing
BookFinder chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
awe. that is adorable.
Who'sObsessed10 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I really liked these two fics. You captured Rumple really well, especially in how he tries to push Belle away because he doesn't think he's good enough for her.
LadySeradeRETURNS chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Loved how deliciously taboo this was. Excellent feeling behind them. Loved the dilemma and I could feel his nervousness and reality of their situation. Great AU! Although, the "I love you's" were way too soon.
luna melissa chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh my God! I was going to review your other story but since this one is the sequel, I thought it'd be more convenient to comment here.

I loved loved loved these. They are beautiful and made me scream and cry and wow. Amazing. I'm just in love with these stories, well done! :)
Usio-Amamiya chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
peeeeeeerfect
drama, romance, sexy, smex...everything! favorite!
thedoctorsgirl42 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I love how this flowed on from the last chapter. Maybe you should continue the series
Twyla Mercedes chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Well written (as always) but yikes! Gold could be in some serious trouble here (in some states a teacher/high school student relationship (even if the student is 18) is a criminal offense (serious jail time, loss of certificate). I could deal with her kissing him (well, of course), but for him to pursue the relationship (oh jeez, just wait the two and a half months, for pete's sake! they can boink each other to their hearts' content). Oh yeah, did he use protection? (I doubt she's on anything and now I'm worried). Sorry for the downer, but this is too close to my day job for comfort. (And I'd still be willing to read any future chapters even with my whining about it- I do like your stuff). thx txm
juju0268 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
yummy story!
Grace5231973 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I don't know how this is going to work! The whole time I am reading this, I am trying not to think that this is his student! Talk about forbidden!
prttykitty7728 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012