Reviews for Genocide
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Aang didn't run away from the Air Temple by himself. He took his trusty sky bison, Appa, and the two were frozen together. For a long time, common opinion was that he was the last sky bison left.
Lordriochi chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
That was a nice, brief account of the Genocide. I enjoyed this writing.
5FreakyFingers chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Woo! Avatar! I love that show!
GoldenRetriever65 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
So we know how Sky Bison escaped the Fire Nation's flaming fury but how did flying lemurs? MoMo survived in the ruined Southern Temple grounds and there is no way one lemur lasted a century. He must have been with a pack. And in Tenzin's time there are still flying lemurs soaring about. if MoMo was the only one in existence how is that possible? MoMo was Aang's pet and died in Aang's time. With Aang now gone how is Momo's species still around?
Alaburn chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
All of this is very well done, but my favorite part is at the end when it is revealed that it is Tenzin who has collected all this information. The idea that he loves his culture so much to document the destruction of the air nomads makes a lot of sense but is also very emotional and moving. I also love how you included his hope for the future. I love this so much! Great job!
LitBlueEyed chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This is so well-written! Seriously, well done!
Jokermask18 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Very nice. I'm pretty sure the Air Nomad Genocide took more than one day though.
PrincessWraven chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This is so clever :) I like what you've done and how you managed to weave the info in and yet add Tenzin's voice into it. Good job :D
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
You know, even though this story is just information, you've done it really well. It was very interesting.
WaterGirl98 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is a really cool idea! Check out my Avatar fanfic called Kaya's Story: Book One. It's centered around Aang and Katara's family. I hope you read it and please leave me a comment on what you think! Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Some flying bisons survived the raids and escaped detection, they survived until the post war time and then became a protected species.

The surviving Bison bred and the population free as there are many sky bisons in Tenzin's time. How did so many bisons survive? After all they are Air Nation beasts.