Reviews for I thought I'd lost you
Slytherin Studios chapter 4 . 3/22
I like it, please update soon.
avanaka chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
That's amazing. Please don't end. Add next chapter. It seems so fantastic and I'd love to see more of this.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
Please review
Guest chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
When will u continue? Can u make a lemon about Michael and Blythe?
Bunny's daughter chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know what it's like. My grandmother was sick for almost a month after I last posted. Then I got a call from my parents saying she'd died right as I was going to post a new chapter. Needless to say, I couldn't post after that. Then I got writers block like you did. I please hope that you do update this. I have enjoyed this story and would like to continue to do so
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
Please please update
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Nice!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Please update great story
Aranel Celebrenlam chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Great story! I really did like it and I can't wait for the next update. PLEASE MAKE IT SOON! :) Best of luck with future chapters and/or stories.
Aranel
Allanna Stone chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
lovely story so far! so sorry to hear about your dad :(
shadowinghope chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
I'm still speechless after reading your author's note. I'm so so sorry for what happened and losing your father like that. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I'm glad that you're starting to get back to feeling like yourself again. Please know we are all here waiting for you and this story, patiently, and will be here until you can return fully if you continue to decide to do so. But the most important thing of all is for you to take care of you. Sending hugs and love your way. x3
Marine76 chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
I'm sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how this must have been difficult for you and your family. I'm glad you decided to continue this fic. I love it! I hope to read more soon.
Ps: Sorry for my English, I'm French.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Please review I like this story
Guest chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
This story is really cool please update
musicluver246 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
plz plz plz update soon.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »