Reviews for I thought I'd lost you
Nice!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Please update great story
Aranel Silvertongue chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Great story! I really did like it and I can't wait for the next update. PLEASE MAKE IT SOON! :) Best of luck with future chapters and/or stories.
Aranel
Allanna Stone chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
lovely story so far! so sorry to hear about your dad :(
shadowinghope chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
I'm still speechless after reading your author's note. I'm so so sorry for what happened and losing your father like that. My thoughts and prayers are with you and I'm glad that you're starting to get back to feeling like yourself again. Please know we are all here waiting for you and this story, patiently, and will be here until you can return fully if you continue to decide to do so. But the most important thing of all is for you to take care of you. Sending hugs and love your way. x3
Marine76 chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
I'm sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how this must have been difficult for you and your family. I'm glad you decided to continue this fic. I love it! I hope to read more soon.
Ps: Sorry for my English, I'm French.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Please review I like this story
Guest chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
This story is really cool please update
musicluver246 chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
plz plz plz update soon.
ScienceExperiment5150 chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
I just have to say, this story is amazing. I just recently was sucked into the Underworld series by my aunt. Anyway, love what you have so far, and I really hope that you update this story soon.
5150
TechnoSpirit chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
YOU CAN NOT JUST LEAVE ME WITH THAT! YOU BETTER SIT DOWN IN A CHAIR AND GET ON YOUR COMPUTER AND TYPE ME MORE. THIS STORY IS AMAZING AND I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. Great story btw. I just love it XD
BlueRose22 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013