Reviews for Fairies and Tails
ILoveSxS chapter 3 . 10/9
this was pretty good
Littlemicmissy chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Oh my god. That's all I can say honestly! I looove this fic, please please please another chapter?
SheRa-ver chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I LOVE this chapter! I haven't really listened to My Immortal in a while, but it sounded so much better as I read this fanfic.

WOW, just, wow :)
LonelyIceWolf chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Hey will you continue this fic? Its very good
otoku101 chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
when is the next chapter coming or is this the last chapter?
NelielNyx chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Please, please, please, one more chapter! Please!

¡Engancha desde el primer momento! Y la tensión entre los Tails me intriga mucho, quiero saber más!
Buen trabajo :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Can't wait for another chapter. Hopefully soon *fingers crossed*
Irenys-Ami chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
This story is so cool! I really can't wait fir the next update!
xgasai-yunox chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
I was stalking your stories, (forgive me D: ) and I saw this! I hope you haven't forgotten about this story :3
NollyLvn chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I reaaaaalllyy like all your ffs, no exception! Thank you for being a nice author by letting me read this freely :3 Ive read this fic thrice and again again and all over again! its just perfect! My immortal? my fav song!
TheLittleKittyMeows chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
oh bonney-sama..will you not update this fanfic? *pouts like a puppy even if im a little kitty* i loooove all your stories .
intermin.9315 chapter 3 . 9/12/2013
why havent you continued this its really funny and interesting i must know more pleaaaaassssssseeeeee
Mrs Murasaki-sama chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Are you going to update this?! Coz im reallyyyyy loving itt!
YamixTeaLover chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
awww... that was all? niiice! its kida sad there hasnt been any grat gruvia moments so far, but the fanfic is really great! so much gajeelxjuvia friendship and adorableness... i also like that you added lissana! 3
Richellysaurus chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Hey ima HUGE FAN of your stories! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon! I love Fairy Tail and Music and having those two combined makes me so FREAKING HAPPY!