Reviews for Lost in You
Ltlconf chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
Howdy!

All right, it's back! And here's hoping it won't be until 2016 until it returns yet again.

Hmm, date had interfering third party, miscues, a vamp attack, and a major embarrassment or two. Typical Sunnydale first date! So Tara is Leah's roommate, interesting. You're going with Tara being a year older than Willow or so. Well, at least a sophomore in 4th season. Been done before, but one good thing about it is that Tara can empathize with Faith's abuse, sets up Faith getting her own group, and gives Faith someone besides Leah to really talk to. All a huge plus, what with Faith being so isolated and such.

The Cracker!
kamooi chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Daw! Poor awkward babs! And Tara is Leah's roommate. Much excite. This chapter was really cute. Super excited to see an update. Totally worth the wait. Lol even if it does take you till 2016 as long as you don't abandon it everything it's good. Thanks for the chappy!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Aaahhhhh you're back! Please update more often!
Legendary Blackr0se chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
this is freakin' awesome keep writing plz
mickelus chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Good story. I hope to see an update soon
kamooi chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
I'm super loving this story! Faith/Leah is friggin genius! Please please continue to update!
Jemjo storys chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
i like this story can't wait for next chapter ow and is Dawn going to be in this story
Moon FireStar chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
np it was worth the wait ...I like that Leah wants to take it slow ...and I thank you for my new obsession with Leah!
Davide chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I like this.
BooBoo chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
MORE, MORE, MORE!
Ltlconf chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Howdy!

I don't remember anyone in Sn3 once using the phrase " the Scoobies" and including Faith (or Cordy for that matter, despite having saved everyone's butt more than once!) or even referring to Faith as a Scooby. Kinda makes you wonder what group she betrayed: Kinda have to belong to something to betray it!
Now it seems Faith has an ally. I do like her worry on how Leah will turn out, natural considering Faith is a poster girl for all the symptoms showing past abuse. Faith would indeed worry, but hope for the best. Something has to go right sooner or later after all! Then she's disappointed Leah's not there and memorizes and hides Leah's note. Scared yet so hopeful.
Nice touch.

Oh, and the offer to beta is still open!

The Cracker!
Cookierhys10 chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Hmm interesting!

I always liked Leah and felt bad that she's the only female wolf and that she lost Sam to his imprint (whose name escapes me atm!)

Leah and Faith... Should be interesting! Both are so hot-headed and angry! Also are both outcasts and i'm sure they will bond over that!

Update soon
ZooBoy chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
WooHoo I was mentioned! Love your story and your are forgiven for the long wait as long as you continue this wonderful story.
Zekuran chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
I like it so far. The grammar isn't the best I've seen on this site, but its far from the worst. I like the premise as well, as i's fairly original as far as stories go. Keep it up.
Moon FireStar chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
awesome start to hopefully an epic story..had to look Leah up but she sounds perfect for Faith...as for Faith and her rent ...most Vamps are newly risen so when Buffy and Co. are not around...it would be easy before dusting one to beat it up and take any jewelry it has on it and then pawn it... and some Vamp did have cash they use it to buy drink at places like Willie's and Caritas...and I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't roll some of the low life's who would pray on a young girl on her own..