Reviews for Healing Arts
shc92 chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
Enjoyed this very much. Thank you.
shc92 chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
I would hate to disappoint Carlisle - that would be punishment enough!
shc92 chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Dun dun dun dun ...!
shc92 chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Hope his sneaking around Carlisle doesn't get anyone in trouble! Loved the med school stories.
shc92 chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
When Edward lowers his voice and tells Carlisle he can smell the infection. Dead! Appreciate all of Edward's skill and gifts, but some of these would be a challenge to get used to ... lol
shc92 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I love the way he cares for her here.
Lorilie James chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Great story! Well done!
pickled.pughead chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
This is a really good piece. I really wanted to read Edward's reflections though.
Jessica314 chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
great story! I especially liked Edward's explanation of how he got through medical school, and the awkwardness of Edward in the role of a teenager in a bit of trouble with his "parents".
I love you stories, and I hope you keep writing! I'd like to see you write something about either post-breaking dawn, with/ or a story that includes a conflict between Bella and Edward- I think you would be great at both.
musicnlyrics chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Thank you for sharing! :)
Halen.Emmett.McCarty4Eternaty chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
very good :) I liked it
Halen.Emmett.McCarty4Eternaty chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
aw. I love a type of sick!Bella story where Edward devotes time to her and make her better. I also love a story with Rose being put in her place b Edward/Jasper. Sometimes it's just so good :) I also like Rose friendship, but not so much niceness since she WAS a bitch, you know?
Narges chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
good father-son moment. he is after all very young.
Narges chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
nice, Dr. Edward :)
bananafox chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
a lovely fic. thanks for sharing.