Reviews for Avoiding Perfection
jewel74 chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
For me, reading this story is like watching a game of champions league.. after my team is eliminated!
No cursing, no worries about the score or winning, no eye closing for every critical position..
Just sit back, watch the game, enjoy yourself, appreciate the good moves, laugh at the silly ones..
It is fun.. Reading this is really fun.. like watching.. say, Barcelona against Real Madrid.
alexiarrose chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
And my happy, happy thought for the day? "... because not even a champion dared to rip part of the Chase wardrobe." Please don't tell me you're unsure you have these 2 down. 'Cause that right there is it in a gold-dipped nutshell. Hope you're enjoying your rest. We all need one now and then.
cavemenftw chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Awkward... Awkward but entertaining. (oh and also creepy with the listening in and watcher like severity)

Little humor, little bit touching, little bit of touching, and some cute banter. I enjoyed the chapter.
omslagspapper chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
lol hey remember that time when cordelia had sexytimes with connor? yeah that was so weird right? creepsy
omslagspapper chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
hey remember that time when fred had that cute but misguided crush on angel? ah, she was such a weirdo i loved her.
Sirius120 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Even a story about Cordy and Angel involves awesome dialogue for the whole gang. Love it!
Sirius120 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I am loving this story! Glad you decided to travel down this side road after "You and Me". There is so much you could do with these characters! Ok, off to read the next chapter.
ginar369 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
That had to be the funniest, unromantic, romantic seduction scene in history! Between the premature firing of the Xena accessory and the holy water on the night table. To the completely missed first base! Those two are absolutely perfect for each other. And there will never be a moment of perfect happiness for either of them! But they will manage to make each other happy in a way that doesn't have a dusty ending.
jackiemack916 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
This is just a fun read. Minor angst, but just enough so the story isn't straight sacchrine (sp?).
teddybear-514 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Great!
Lyzzybelle chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
You have tickled my funnybone with this story. I don't usually read Angle fics but this is delicious!
cavemenftw chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Haha a very "Three's Company" (yeah, ancient reference but the best I could come up with) take on that chapter.

Great chapter for Cordelia in particular, Exasperation, general Bitchiness, and some "you don't know who you're messing with buddy-boy" attitude all shone through in the best ways.

I enjoy the way you juxtaposed the Angel from Buffy (kinda a dick) with the Angel from his own show (still a dick, but with enough vulnerability and actual infrequent moments of humor to help with the relatibility) showing I believe Angels' much different views on the two groups.
Angel seems to see his group as friends, colleagues, and equals, where as I dont think he ever stopped seeing the Sunnydale group (Buffy kinda included) as children who need his guidance and forbearance. That's the read I always got on it anyway.

Before this strays too far from a review of the actual chapter, I'll. Just say once again funny! ,And great job.
DLillith21 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
You had me laughing on this one loved the group hanging I the hall eavesdropping and Cordelia nailing each of hem with what hey were doing. And yes, they should publish the spell far and wide.
DLillith21 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This was really fun, I'm a big Lorne fan so having jump start them was great. Angels lusty thoughts show a sense of humor we rarely saw on the show
alexiarrose chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
As if there is any other answer for stage curtains than the reddest of reds. Sheesh. (OK, so for SOME things, I'm the eensiest of a purist, so sue me.) I'm betting Mr. Sanctuary would go for the mellow yellow though.
I do think you're doing a fabulous job channeling their inner clusterf*!ks. The whole cast of 'em. And leave it to the ex-watcher to not even consider email. Although the orb-chains were a fun visual. As were the curse-tats. Please don't give up the comic relief. The smut can take it. Really.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »