Reviews for Avoiding Perfection
alexiarrose chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
As if there is any other answer for stage curtains than the reddest of reds. Sheesh. (OK, so for SOME things, I'm the eensiest of a purist, so sue me.) I'm betting Mr. Sanctuary would go for the mellow yellow though.
I do think you're doing a fabulous job channeling their inner clusterf*!ks. The whole cast of 'em. And leave it to the ex-watcher to not even consider email. Although the orb-chains were a fun visual. As were the curse-tats. Please don't give up the comic relief. The smut can take it. Really.
ginar369 chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
I was cracking up the entire time I read this chapter! They are perfect for each other! Wes, Fred and Gunn were hysterical. It really is hard to have a complete happy after you find out that everyone in the building knows what you are up to. Especially if you know they are waiting right out side the door!
Rosalea12 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Who are they kidding it will be perfect. And loved Angel's line about how he's always cryptic!
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
So charming!
jewel74 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
First of all, I never liked Cordelia, never paid any attention to her storyline, can not even remember if she was really in love with Angel.
Yet..
I am curious about how you will handle their relationship, which you portray as "best friends in love".
And..
Since it is a crossover, who knows what will happen, which character will appear next, who will benefit most in the end?
You are the Captain of our "ship" after all ;)
teddybear-514 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Another great story!
alexiarrose chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Just when I was looking for a little A/C fix ... Spuffy might be the pool, but it's nice when some of the other characters get to play too (especially your original ones) - and I really do like Angel and Cordy. Although, I must say, you are very, very brave to take on that pair w/o some type of "soul anchor" mojo in the story. Makes for a much more interesting ride, though. And Lorne has to be a writer's dream. Want someone to blurt out the most horrible thing in the world but make it sound adorable? Yup, give the line to the green guy. The world is so much sadder without Andy Hallett in it. :,(
cavemenftw chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Seriously adorable. The line "you're Like a freaking parrot!" really got me although I could think of half dozen more that could be my favorite.

Embarrassed Angel is so much fun and I think you got Cordelia just right, but beyond the main twosome, how awesome was Lorne. You got his cutesy mile-a-minute jabber as near perfect as I've read to date.

That was cute as hell and had a good dozen or more lines that got a laugh out of me. I'm really glad you decided to do this story.
ginar369 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Can I just say how much I love Lorne? Those two would have danced around this forever! Plus I love to see Angel embarrassed it makes my day. I could totally see Cordy and Angel having sex with Cordy holding a stake to his chest. She is nothing if not forceful! She won't take any of his BS and I don't think perfect happiness is in the stars. Happy? Maybe. More like contentment.
mike13z50 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I'm surprised how much I enjoyed this. I don't really like Angel or Cordellia, but you kept me interested and looking forward to next chapter.
I am a logical vegetable chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Whoop whoop for Cangel! :D
omslagspapper chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
you'd think angel'd have that curse clause fixed up by now. I MEAN, he freaking works for the evilest law firm seriously. or wait, he doesn't yet does he? well.. he will soon!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3