Reviews for Whispered Words
Madam Death chapter 17 . 7/5
Why did you stop? It is so good. You put so much time and energy into this fic. It's sad. Please one day give it a conclusion, I would love to read it.
kaycross1184 chapter 17 . 7/2
I hope the next chapter comes soon. I just found this story but I've been enjoying it. A year is a long time between updates though.
Cocoa chapter 17 . 1/4
Please keep updating you have no idea how much everyone loves this story, me included. I love the plot I love how realistic and difficult it is to out smart dumbledore instead of just making Harry win with ease every time. So I really look forward to your next update! I have so many questions and no answers :,D
Apathetic Lambchoppi chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I'm liking it so far. Unlike most you didn't just write Tom Riddle which is nice. It's kinda weird that Harry knew about "familiars" but not blood types. Could have expanded on that. Overall nice though. I look forward to more.
pikachucat chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
awesome more please
Mocc1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
He's a pussy
Trainhart27 chapter 17 . 7/18/2015
I really like your story, it's different than most other dark harry stories since you have him as more of a "player" in the game [the harry vs dumbledore scenes are good!]. It's very interesting and I like how you presented Luna's character with more of a serious side. Looking forward to the next chapter, keep up the great writing:)
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 17 . 7/3/2015
riveting. simly fascinating. excellent character development
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
wow. magnificent. unexected move with cedric, i loved it
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
awww sirius) melting harrys icy heart one griffindor proclamation at a time)
Vukk chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
That is the one of the most glaring plot holes. The map shows animagus's in their animal form. The twins had it for over three years. One of their favorite targets was Percy. They probably didn't know who Peter was, but wouldn't they realize that there was a second name in Percy's area all the time...
StarApple086 chapter 17 . 5/23/2015
cant wait for an update! i want to see what will happen when harry and voldemort are face to face again. love the addition of hermione, but im a bit confused about whats going on with dumbles. i thought with the 'got you' message and him having hedwigs feather lines had obviously been drawn but then he still acts scared and slightly slow when hes called to his office with snape.. did i miss something? anyway im also wondering how there can be no way to throw off the compulsion to cedric, when between the 3 of them (harry luna and draco) they know so much about the dark arts? hope you update soon!
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 17 . 5/2/2015
I'm looking forward to a hopefully badass!harry next chapter :)
LadyAnnabellaIronBlood chapter 17 . 5/1/2015
Please update soon it is very good
Nightmare Zane chapter 4 . 4/30/2015