Reviews for Whispered Words
purple sky always chapter 14 . 2/15
Great chapter.
kimchi759 chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Hrm. You have yet to offer any explanation as to why Harry has developed into an utter git. Though she paints her characters in shades of grey, Rowling does tend to emphasize nature over nurture by drawing parallels between Harry and Tom. Your Harry is more than a bit OOC, which would be fine if you just insinuated how his personality diverged from canon. The fact he grew up at an orphanage just isn't enough,as he would've been likely to turn out skeptic and untrusting in canon if an unfavorable upbringing was all it took. Also, you skipped over how Harry familiarized himself with the snakes, and how no one notices he stops to hiss every now and then. Lastly, with his horcrux and all, the sorting should have been more complicated. But meh, ignore me if you want. This is your story, after all.
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Hrm. Capitalization errors in the dialogue, typos/spelling mistakes here and there (e.g. "bought" instead of "brought"), and couple grammar errors. Not too bad, though, still readable. However, you never said the goblin gave the key back to Harry, nor did you explain why Hagrid wasn't there to take Harry from Sirius or why Dumbledore didn't come retrieve him to place him with Petunia for the blood wards. Harry's is seeming remarkably similar to Tom right now, which I wonde rhow you're going to explain. His childhood with the Dursleys was just as bad, if not worse, and he still didn't turn into mini-Tom. Nevertheless, excited to see where you'll take this story.
BreathingStar chapter 3 . 6/13/2014
Harry isn't very nice, is he? That's no problem at all but for now there's no reason for why he's flaunting his abilities so much when he actually wants to keep them hidden. He can't honestly believe that Dumbledore wouldn't have noticed him reading in the restriced section during the nights or casting all these advanced spells. I just hope there'll be need for Harry to be so powerful later against some more powerful enemy.
Otherwise I think the story's not too bad, the amount of dialogue (and the dialogue itself) is for example quite good.
Me4Ever999 chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
Amazing story, I can't wait for the next chapter
jgood27 chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
wow...amazing fanfic

keep up the good work
IV chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
Honestly, I dislike the way you're headed with Cedric, simply because of the reasons you've already considered. Your Cedric is never going to be able to be converted, and if he is the sting of betrayal would be too much for him, and it would cause stife and likely betrayal. And another reason, Harry is so intent on pushing everyone away, and even though he feels comfortable with Cedric, holding onto him so strongly is woefully out of character. I'm quite disappointed about that honestly, you were doing so well. Note the words, I'm not complaining about Harry wanting to hold onto him at the beginning, but it's been a while now, so I'm really hoping they broke up during the summer, or in the next chapter. I mean for someone Harry doesn't know (let alone anything more but a base personality. I mean come on they hardly know each other) Harry seems a bit too intent on keeping Cedric close when he's so aloof with everyone else. He just seems disproportionately devoted to turning Cerdic. It would be beneficial if in the next chapter or so Cedric says or acts a certain way that shows Harry he can't always change a persons mind (meetings with Dumbledore perhaps? Being a Hufflepuff and naive as he is, it would be just too easy to let something slip, no? That's not even accounting Dumbledores 'mind reading'). Please update quickly!
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 4/19/2014
It's not uncommon for Dumbledore to go after a weakness. That's not a worry that's expected but I think what's worrying Harry is the fact that Luna and Draco are weaknesses. This is a very intriguing story and I'm enjoying it, it's confusing which us good makes me think, made me cry when Chaina died and there's been times I've laughed out loud so hopefully updates come reasonable spaced I want to see how Tom and Harry get together and I want to watch Dumbledick go down.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
Is the author Salazar? Wonder who is more curious of the two? What's up with Luna and Draco they both seem jealous of Cedric.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
Good thing Harry thinks fast on his feet...but he's going to have to be a whole lot more alert to stay on his toes. If Dumbledore wants to stay on Harry's good side threatening to kill his familiar isn't thevway to do it, cause you know that Rasp would never have made it to the forest with the chance of meeting back up with Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
Draco is dark and more apt to put up with Harry's little idiosyncrasies whereas Cedric is more light and Harry may or may not be able to relax with him.

Interesting battle I knew Rasp had something to do with Voldemort. But didn't expect to be an old familiar. But would explain why he sounded like Voldemort. Sometimes.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
So yeah that didn't sound good. Hopefully he doesn't lose Chiana
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
Who was that death eaters and how did they know that Harry had peter. What is the deal with rasp. If I didn't know better be is a animagus for the dark side lol.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
What are they going to do to Peter hopefully this time he doesn't get away...what's happening with the doppelganger.