Reviews for Whispered Words
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 17 . 11h
riveting. simly fascinating. excellent character development
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 11 . 13h
wow. magnificent. unexected move with cedric, i loved it
serpentgirl2.0 chapter 7 . 17h
awww sirius) melting harrys icy heart one griffindor proclamation at a time)
Vukk chapter 3 . 6/12
That is the one of the most glaring plot holes. The map shows animagus's in their animal form. The twins had it for over three years. One of their favorite targets was Percy. They probably didn't know who Peter was, but wouldn't they realize that there was a second name in Percy's area all the time...
StarApple086 chapter 17 . 5/23
cant wait for an update! i want to see what will happen when harry and voldemort are face to face again. love the addition of hermione, but im a bit confused about whats going on with dumbles. i thought with the 'got you' message and him having hedwigs feather lines had obviously been drawn but then he still acts scared and slightly slow when hes called to his office with snape.. did i miss something? anyway im also wondering how there can be no way to throw off the compulsion to cedric, when between the 3 of them (harry luna and draco) they know so much about the dark arts? hope you update soon!
InArduisFidelius chapter 17 . 5/2
I'm looking forward to a hopefully badass!harry next chapter :)
LadyAnnabellaIronBlood chapter 17 . 5/1
Please update soon it is very good
Nightmare Zane chapter 4 . 4/30
How dare you Albus!
MagnificentFern chapter 17 . 4/29
I quite like this story of yours, it is a bit different from all I have read before, which is a lot when it comes to HP. Your characters are good, Luna is original, I haven't seen her written like that before, usually people write her off as a powerful seer of sorts and that's it but here she seems to have her own story and goals, which is nice as it makes her more than a filler character. The whole Cedric thing was good, as much as I love fluff between my boys I guess it was not meant to be here. So far Sirius is the one I have more reservations about, but maybe it's just because I liked the idea of Harry wanting to kill him in the beginning and am disappointed he didn't follow through. Now I read everything :( ill wait for the next chapter :) thanks and cheers!
Tharl chapter 17 . 4/29
GUH! I cannot wait for the next chapter! This one was fantastic for setting the stage.
yukino76 chapter 17 . 4/29
good waiting for next
evenstarlily chapter 17 . 4/29
man, the anticipation is killing me! hope you update again soon! will voldemort be able to remove the compulsion?
Blake2020 chapter 10 . 4/28
good
Blake2020 chapter 11 . 4/28
nice chapter