Reviews for Six Times
PhoenixPulse chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
OH THIS IS SO CUTE!

To be honest, I have never considered this couple before, and even while stumbling upon it, I was still rather hesitant. I like Bill and Fluer together, but I also like Luna, so I felt uncomfortable about how it was going to go. Then I read it, and I felt as if the wind was knocked out of me, because you've written it so well. I liked their little banter about how men shouldn't be described as 'beautiful'. I found that sweet and charming in a way.
Ivy chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This deserves more favourites than it has. Beautifully written, wonderfully worded, and curiously plausible. Well done.
Beserked2 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
What a lovely, lovely bit.
Bill and Luna are my two favorite characters (along with Charlie) never seen them matched before. Your writing is very polished and your characterization is right on. I like that they don't get together in the end, it's not Bill's style.
Well done, well done. Contemplation: favorite? I think so.
Middi-Chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Aww its so beautiful and yet to know he would never betray Fleur is a relief just the same. But his love for Luna in an 'it can never be' kind of way is adorable and bittersweet. Also Luna is the type of character that can be paired with just about anyone in the books and I would be totally fine with it because she is just special like that.
randomgenius chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Hear that? That was my heart breaking.
THE FEELS. D':
But, no, seriously, this was incredible. Your writing is fantastic, and I loved it, and *sob* it was just so pretty!
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Well that's something else I didn't know I could ship, yet I do. Thanks :) it's beautiful.
BlameNargles chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I've never really considered Bill/Luna before, but the way you've written this makes me love it! I think you characterised all the characters very well, especially Bill because I think to the Weasleys, family is the most important thing and so he would never betray Fleur, but the unrequited love for Luna is so perfect.
hasfihasifgaoifg chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I love this so much, so so so so /effing/ much. Oh god Paula the THINGS YOU DO. You're tricking me into thinking this is canon even though I know it's wrong because BILL AND FLEUR but now BILL AND LUNA what even, they are so beautiful and twisted and wrong together but oh my god it's right I don't even MAKE ANY SENSE ANYMORE but this does make sense, it does, it does.

HAGJDASKDASKLFASKLFGASKLFHDA SOJFCZSFGBAJKHDXAKLFGASKLFHS JDGASKLHD
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
What an interesting pairing... very interesting.

I really liked how you wrote this. I think you characterised Bill, Luna and Fleur all quite accurately. I could imagine this happening (even I didn't, you know, ship Bill and Fleur). I really liked how you portrayed Luna as kind of oblivious... but then at the end... made me question if she was oblivious at all (not sure if you did that on purpose).

This was a rather enjoyable read and there were no spelling or grammatical errors that I saw. Good job and thanks for entering!
Mehghla chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Hmmm. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this one. I can sort of see this happening, kind of. I dunno. I've got mixed feelings. (The writing's still brilliant, though. As always.) Another thing - I think it would be very Luna-ish to get married in a colorful sari rather than a traditional wedding gown, despite the fact that Luna isn't Asian.