Reviews for Let's Have Fun, Okay?
Gallant Blade chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
This is one heck of a story you have hear. But how are you going to end this story? Will another character come out of the portal? Keep adding chapters. I cannot wait to see what happens next.
Love this story chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
This is the best story ever! Go tails doll!
RabelleRabbit chapter 8 . 5/22/2013
I like Son's darker personality. Its actually true that the quietest kid in school is the darkest.
bearvalley3365 chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
I really think that this story is cool, so here is my idea for you: What if Tails Doll, Sonic, and Bark the Polar Bear and others get together and goes see a play?
bearvalley3365 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I really think that this really cool, and could you please add Bark the Polar Bear to this story, and if not maybe in a sequel?
xXTwIlIgHt ThE wOlFXx chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
NO! DON'T EDIT IT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS NOOOOO-HO-HO! *sobs*

Reaper7 chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
Huh. Good to see you're still up and about. Still, wasn't expecting more people to learn about the characters that got out.
Aside from the mistakes I saw, the only other problem is the title for the chapter. Yeah, it had almost nothing to do with Mathew, and more to do with Tailsdoll and Sonny. You should make it something like 'Terrifying little girls' or 'PMSing at five years.'
Point is, this doesn't show Mathew suffering in anything stronger than fear and surprise.
Still, good to see you writing again, friend.
Moonlightpheonix-xX chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
lol no, TD. It's not weird. XD I'd like to see a sequel when this is through. Anyway, poor Mathew and poor, poor Tails Doll. XD I lurvs Sonny in this.
xXTwIlIgHt ThE wOlFXx chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
LOL! I miss this terribly! Please continue!
TwilighttheWolf chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
This story needs SHADOW!

TwilighttheWolf chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Lol, nice chapter, TD is going to fail! Eternity with Sonny! Nice :D

P.S. HURRY AND UPDATE!
TwilighttheWolf chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
This is the first in a while I read a really cute and humorous Tails Doll story like this! I love it so far! TD FOREVER!

Guest chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
I think that mathew should find out and take a stand. also please put tails in
Moonlightpheonix-xX chapter 7 . 1/5/2013
I love how your other tailsdoll-based story was all GRR MESA KILL JOO! but this one is all D'AAAAW, CUTE!
On another note, that bully is an a$s
Alexia-90-20 chapter 7 . 1/4/2013