Reviews for Let's Have Fun, Okay?
BlissofanAngel chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
What about if you gave Tails Doll more insight on what Sonny was talking about how others pick on her? You know actually have a child pick on her and when she gets home not crying but sad about it and her brother only makes it worse? Something like that. Tails Doll starts to warm up to her more seeing how hurt she was by all that. I'm guessing that was your original idea to begin with.

Metal Sonic starts trying to learn more about this world but gets in some trouble which kinda causes Sonic some trouble because, I don't know if you would want this, but Eggman is using Metal Sonic to learn about Sonny's world but Metal Sonic doesn't know?

Hopes that helps in some kind of way.
Moonlightpheonix-xX chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
LOL. That poor teacher.
Ideas? Tailsdoll finally accepts one of Sonny's hugs! :D
BlissofanAngel chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Wow...I wonder what Eggman wants with Tails Doll. Sonny seems very clueless of things.
BlissofanAngel chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
FINALLY! A good Tails Doll story. And this is hard to say when I've made one and it is no where as good as this one. 'My job description says the six and under get to choose' lol.
Mozu The Mochi chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
I missed two chapters! Bother -3-

Y'know... since I never played Sonic games in my entire life I admit it : I AM CONFUSED! XD
Moonlightpheonix-xX chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
LOL
I love this chappie. For Sonny, though. She doesn't like fightinnnnggggg!
BTW, if you've seen back to the future 2(I think it was 2.), today is Oct. 2012! :D The day Marty McFly came to the future!
Back to the review. I lol'd at the end. Poor Tailsdoll. Poor, poor Tailsdoll. XD
TammyHybrid21 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
LOL I do like Sonny and I can't believe that I missed the last update, so not cool of me.

I wonder how Metal will mix things up even more!
Alexia-90-20 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
TD only spoke once *pouts*
Reaper7 chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
It's not use, TD, he's not going to help you. You're on your own. And you have my pity.
Yanelle chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
okay, this might be a stupid question since I barely know anything from Sonic... so why is Metal Sonic after Sony and Tails Doll? O.O
Reaper7 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Ah, this ought to go well. Poor Tailsdoll, having no choice but to be dragged along side Sonny. Shame, it sucks that he can inspire so much fear, and yet he's now at the beck and call of a little girl. And now he has FEELINGS. Icky, human, feelings. Ah well, whatever.
Hope to see more soon!
Alexia-90-20 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
I Love This Story! Tails Doll and Sonny romance anyone?
nightshadow23 chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Things are gonna get fun!
Authoress ReWritten chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Oh, noes. This is the second time I've said that in regard to this book. Yay, Metal! I love him! (well, not really, I more-so have a love-hate relationship with him, see The Netraptor Sonicverse to know what I'm talking about) But still, I want to see who else will come through!
Moonlightpheonix-xX chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
I feel bad for Sonny.
Oh yeah, Metal Sonic! Shit just got real.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »