Reviews for Let's Have Fun, Okay?
Moonlightpheonix-xX chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Poor Tailsdoll. Poor Tailsdoll. XD
I wonder how Sonic'll deal with this.
Authoress ReWritten chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
That's hysterical! I don't know why it's rated T because swears are K plus, but it's funny anyway! Poor TD!
One Hell Of A Ninja chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
THat was really cute and funny TD, it's so unlike me to giggle at these kinds of stuff so it's a first for me. Thanks for posting this story! Hoping for more chapters soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
dude that was hilarious try to make some more as soon as you can
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
please continue the story it is really funny ps. your story one night is all it takes really creeped me out
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
XD this is sooooooo funny! Made me laugh so hard! I love this!
Mozu The Mochi chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Oh lol. Tails doll coming put from the TV reminds me of a Japanese movie called The Ring! (Well, there's a new Jap movie coming soon called Sadako..)

I want a floating teddy bear too!

Oh yah, have you ever tried a game called Slenderman? It's to be said the scariest game in the world. I played it and I'm not even scared! XD try it! Slenderman exists in USA! U
The Knight Of Blood chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Hehe, ok i love this story,
Can't wait for the next update _
nadzuke eno mono chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Good luck with college. Where r ugoing to!? Ps, can YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE

Coffe we luv it!
nightshadow23 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Haha! Yay! Im the fifth! You write more now right? Sooo, you wrote a nigh is all it takes to scare your friend and then you write this story and tailsdoll seems cute! Of course its told from a five year olds perspective... TAILSDOLL FACE-PALM!
dj73910 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
O.O twitch twitch
REALLY?
DONT REVIEW
AW SHI
I JUST DID
Nopeinator chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
lol, this is nice so far. Really funny.

Review No 1.
Moonlightpheonix-xX chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
LOL!
Poor Tails Doll.
Tails Doll came out of the TV, was that a 'The Ring' referance?
Yanelle chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
five year-olds... their vice-like grips are like, wow... well, good luck to Tails Doll, he's gonna need some for sure, plus add lots of patience...

so... basically, if you are under six years of age, you can choose to die slowly(and painfully) or as fast as possible? and when you're older than six, Tails Doll chooses for you? and he usually chooses the painfully yet not necessarily slow one?
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6