Reviews for Changed by an Angel
Cassie chapter 11 . 4/6
This was s good story but i would have like to know how he was able to come back and hear about their reunion.
Natalie chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
There's a sequel? Yay! I love this story!
Animefangirl95 chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
Plot Twist!
Animefangirl95 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Pretty cool:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Haha Darien cocky much haha cool idea:)
Megan chapter 11 . 7/15/2011
It was wonderful reading your story. Well done. Loved it.
Brizzy chapter 11 . 5/28/2011
omg Omg OMG!

i L-O-V-E this story and i am totally going to start the sequal right now!

:-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-) ~ :-)
moonxxprincessxx18 chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
I really really really liked this story. It kinda felt like Sundays at tiffanys a little bit and that's what I loved! So darien is gone (

Or is he?

Gonna read the sequel now!
SakuSyaoLvr chapter 11 . 3/13/2011
first time i read this i didnt finish it cause i was getting bored (no ofense :)) second time wow loved the plot and everything else about it amazing cant wait to read read the sequel!
BunnyyMoon chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
Omgosh after just stumbling into this story, I was like wow this story has a lot of reviews.

So I read a lot of reviews saying it made them cry. At first, I asked myself maybe I shouldn't read this story, I don't want to end up cry. But then, I thought about it again, I'm not gonna cry! Then I ended up crying! Lol I loved this story! I wished it ended happy but I'm going to read the sequel to it.
Caiteexx chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This was AMAZING!

So sad but i loved it. I couldn't stop reading...

The whole story was amazing! FAVE :D

Keep up the good work xx
chimichurri chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
OMG this is such as an incredibly sad story! Especially Ch.10 almost made me cry T-T but I sort of knew that something like that would happen. I'm quite addicted to your story so I guess I'll continue with the sequel! Great story!
stephumz chapter 11 . 12/11/2009
WOW! CONGRATS on a fantastic story! I absolutely loved this story. The whole idea and how you executed it, was amazing! I can't wait to read the sequel! Great work :)