Reviews for Changed by an Angel
Daniella chapter 11 . 9/2/2002
hey. i love the fic, and i'm hoping your writing a sequal to this fic. PLEASE! keep up the great writing. CIAO Daniella
Joey chapter 11 . 9/2/2002
nOOOOOOOO!...u aren't done yet! u must write a epilogue! it's A MUST!

or i'll sue you!i'll SSUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

plllleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

JOEY!
Frozen Fire once again i neglected to log in chapter 11 . 9/2/2002
Hehe, I LOVE IT! Please write a sequel or another chapter to explain their life together, meaning does he remember/know the chemistry between them? If you do please post it here and make it just as incredible. Wonderful job through out the whole story, you had me in tears during chapter 10, laughter with the pool scene and the "room" , overall a great story. To put it simply. If you have no objection, I would love to nominate your story for one of the best of this year. I'm sure many people would also nominate you in an instance.

Here is the address to nominate the story for everyone who loved this story as much as I did:

Congrats on your great work, and if you post be sure to let me know!

Frozen Fire
Shadow Angel chapter 11 . 9/2/2002
Damn it! I can't sign on for some damn reason... Wow! Darien is back right? Did he forget about Serena? DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE! DO A SEQUEL PLEASE!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2002
oh my word that was sucha great story! I started crying at the end but he came back!1 yay! lol okay im okay That was awesome! keep wrting
ShadowSaber chapter 11 . 9/2/2002
You should really write one more chapter, explaining how he came back and their life together. That would be kool. :) Your story is soooooo good.
schoolgirltil2005 chapter 11 . 9/2/2002
Hey I'm back after a few hours! I loved the whole story! I still wanted to scream after I was in bed though! Your a great writer! Keep writng!
Lulu chapter 11 . 9/2/2002
Hehe! Great story! I loved the whole feel of it though usually i dont quite like the whole angel or back in time concept but you made it a very good story. I encourage you to keep on writing! Good Work!
Serena Tsunkio I don't feel like signing in chapter 11 . 9/2/2002
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LEFT IT THERE! ok, I'm done ranting. It was a really good story. I hope you put out a sequel or something.
till-iburnout chapter 11 . 9/2/2002
It was a wonderful chapter! But are you going to do a sequel! U Should! I mean he doesn't remember her does he?
beccamint17 chapter 11 . 9/2/2002
noNoNO! wait a minute! U R NOT GOING TO TELL US ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS? I DEMAND A SEQUEL! I WANT 1 RIGHT NOW! :'( u can't jis leave it like that...PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! :o(
Crystal-Serenity chapter 11 . 9/2/2002
That was such a great story! I love the ending! Keep writing; I love your work.

~*Crystal-Serenity*~
Hottiechic-o4 chapter 10 . 9/2/2002
This is such a cool writing lol.
schoolgirltil2005 chapter 10 . 9/2/2002
When I read the last part of this story I wanted to scream. But I figured that wouldnt be a good idea since its 4 in the freaking morning! I LOVE this story! Darien is just so, so, I dont know but I love Darien! Serena deserves Darien back! He has to come back I say! Well it was great! Write more! Please Let me know when u do!
Khai chapter 10 . 9/2/2002
Hey! The story was great and , when the chapter 11 or the last story going to be published.
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »