Reviews for Changed by an Angel
Devilee Terros chapter 10 . 8/30/2002
OMG! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU! *hug* nah, I'll spare you the horrid tourtur I have planned if you get your butt moving and bring outthe next chappie in a NOW kinda way...*sweet look* love to story btw. *wink*
heather chapter 10 . 8/30/2002
I came in when 10 chapters were already written and loved it. I cried but I do so hope that this story has a happy ending. For darion, serena, and matt! Why have you not mentioned the watch again? Well nm Great story and I cant wait to read more.
Kimmi-chan chapter 10 . 8/30/2002
*sniff* *choke* That *sniff* was so *sniff* sad! I cried when darien left and I'm still crying...*sniff* i love...wait no...i hate this chapter! I finished all the kleenex cuz of this chappie! But it was again written beautifully...*sigh* how do you do it? Can't wait to see wat happens next! it better end in a happy way...i dun wanna finish all the tissue next time!
AMYANGEL chapter 10 . 8/30/2002
ABSOLUTELY HEART WRETCHING! GEE *SNIFF* WHY IS THERER WATER ON MY FACE? ITS JUST AWESOME I TELL YA ! I CANT WAIT FOR MORE
phoebe chapter 10 . 8/30/2002
I think that your story is so good and I can't wait for the ending, I hope that you are feeling better from being in hospital and i think that the fic ia ab fab
wasurenagusa chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
! *sniff* *hiccup* ! Too sad! Want more!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2002
what can i say? that was so beautifully written... it was soo sad ( ! i can't wait until ur chapter 11. and please..don't rush..becoz i don't want the ending to be ruined! ) thnx!
Linh chapter 10 . 8/30/2002
i dont want seeya (actually its seyia) to be with serena! keep up the good work this chapter is so sad! *cries*
Serenity Satine chapter 10 . 8/29/2002
God that was depressing! (Very very good, but depressing) It doesn't help that I'm listening to Jewel's Angel Standing By. Please end my misery and update soon!
Story Unfolding chapter 9 . 8/28/2002
OH MY GOODNESS! Please update soon I can't wait till the next part!
Moons Majesty chapter 9 . 8/27/2002
When are you putting the next xhapter out? I'm dieing to read it!
Cherry Rain chapter 9 . 8/26/2002
Hey, Ashlee Angel, I think you write pretty well, so you should write more! Don't just think up the ideas and then give up on them, 'kay? I mean, I barely dared to get onto and start writing CCS fics, but now I'm pretty fond of it! Even though I write a lot, I never really dared to write fics, but they, I got up the courage to do it! And here's my encouraging review! I kinda dislike this chappie for being so sad, but since you promised it will end with Serena and Darien being together, I don't mind!]
FloralBlackMoon chapter 7 . 8/25/2002
This is a question I forgot to ask u in the begaining, u said that serena was known as an outcast, than the first day she gets this makeover or whatever u want to call it, Andrew comes to her and act like they have been on very friendly term and he invites her to come eat luch with the gang and she starts hanging out with them as if they knew each other when they did not or at least not that well I think u made them get along way too much for a first meeting and I also thing that u made the story progess way to quickly this is not to be throught of a flame ,cuz it not I am just saying it how I see it but I really do believe this is a really great story
FloralBlackMoon chapter 5 . 8/25/2002
What kind of Angel would say and I quote "what the hell am I suppose to say to her or chill come on now" Don't you read the bible? and another thing angel are nice they would not spill wine on people or other such thing, but anyway good story.
casi of light chapter 9 . 8/25/2002
::gose insane::well that was a short trip!

ok now back to the review

i'm sry u had to have surgey

well as soon as u get the chance update

of yeah and i would like to say something to one of thepeople who reviewed i think her name was sailor star yeah thats it.

are u some kind of goody-goody?

"casi of light!"

tootles

of yeah an if anyone wants to IM me my s/n is

Ice Princess3355 (by the way its for aol)
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »