Reviews for Changed by an Angel
chimichurri chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
OMG this is such as an incredibly sad story! Especially Ch.10 almost made me cry T-T but I sort of knew that something like that would happen. I'm quite addicted to your story so I guess I'll continue with the sequel! Great story!
stephumz chapter 11 . 12/11/2009
WOW! CONGRATS on a fantastic story! I absolutely loved this story. The whole idea and how you executed it, was amazing! I can't wait to read the sequel! Great work :)
PrettyGirlRocks chapter 11 . 10/21/2009
ok i was about to say! u can't just end the story there! please dont make them have to fall in love all over again! can't wait to read the sequel!
PrettyGirlRocks chapter 10 . 10/21/2009
omgsh this chapter was unbelievably sad! my eyes got teary and i got that pain in my chest that when your about to cry! you wrote that so good and i am so sad right now! you are such a good writer i am blown away! this story is so good and i just love the concept of it! i can't wait to read more of your stories! i hope you have one rated M lol
LunaCrusader chapter 11 . 8/9/2009
Wow, I began reading your fic yesterday and couldn't stop. It was beautiful :3

Now, it's one of my favorites, and I can't wait to click on the "Submit Feedback/Review" button and start reading the sequel. Amazing story.

Although I know you're probably never going to read my review, I felt the urge to send it anyway. Thanks for writing such a beautiful story, it made me happy reading it .
firefly007 chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
whats the sequel called?
Sullivan chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Okay, I know I have not read the rest of the chapters yet but I just has to tell yout this. The english version of Sailor Moon was made because the english version of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was such a success and you named Serena's High School Angel Grove High which is where MMPR took place or where at least the high school scenes took place.
anon987 chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
This is one of the best stories i have read! It's so heart-wrenching/romantic at the same time! When will the next chapter be up?
kingka chapter 11 . 11/25/2008
I loved this fic! I remember reading it more than once. Hmm...i think I've read its sequel too
Sarah0798 chapter 11 . 11/10/2008
I love chapter 11.I was so happy when he came back it was so wonderful.
Sarah0798 chapter 10 . 11/10/2008
I loved this story I started to cry when he told her about the rose and when he saw the last pettle drop and when she begged him to stay and when he was being pulled away and when he was is was the sadiest thing in the world.
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Very interesting premise. I'm a little iffy on her motivation for dressing like a nerd... if she has such low confidence, why does she have so many beautiful things? Does her family buy them for her? But either way, I can't wait to find out... on to the next chapter!

(And Darien as an angel - the concept, not your description of him - makes me giggle a little. But just a little. It IS Darien, after all.) ;)
chocletlvr chapter 11 . 8/2/2008
hey i know this story is old, but i was just looking for a long story and the best ones are usually the first cuz they're more original...so this caught my eye...and its great!

im hoping to read the sequel too ... keep on righting...its amazing...and it so did not leave a stale taste in my mouth...]
Guest chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
hey. the one question about the sister decribed mine 2 a T! she is so perfact she got HARVERD 2 SEND her a aplicition and the only reason she did not go is she thought she would not make it...she has never gotten grounded in her life...she is 21 and has also only have her first C in cloege...my spelling sux but oh well..my parets want me 2 b just like her but i still love her...but there is not way in HELL i am going 2 be like her...
MoonBunny91 chapter 11 . 2/24/2008
OMG YEA HES BACK I FELT SOO BAD FOR SERENA I STARTED TO CRY TO CRY! I CANT BEILEVE I CRYED READING A FANFIC! SO IM GOING TO READ THE SEQUEL NOW IM SOO EXCITED
419 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »