Reviews for Changed by an Angel
Usagi-hime chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
How dare you stop there? Wait a sec, I do that all the time, so I guess it is allowed, as long as you update very, very soon!(did u get from that that i liked it? cuz I did.)

Usa-hime
Sliver of Melody chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
ooo wow COOL! Though I don't like Sere/Dar this one sounds COOLIOZ! hehe
Creature of the night chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
You have a really good start here! I can't wait to see what you are going to do next! Hurry and add more!
chrissy chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
FINISH! u've got a really good story going on here...ur a very talented writer n ur story is very very very interesting! i'll be sure to check back here for updates ok? please finish!
Sorceress Usagi chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
ohhhhhhh I can already tell that this is going to be a very cute story. Almost sounds like "A walk to remember" exept that he's an angel. Well so long as you don't pop up with some suprise cancer I won't mind! Cute story!
green flip-flops chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
continue!

by the way, can i put it up on mah website?
OMG.PLZ chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
god come on this is so good! plzplz plz keep going! this is a GREAT IDEA! I LOVE IT PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!
Saturn's Glaive chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
hehe, this is the first time a story was ever good enough for me to login to review...truth to be told, i love your story! the way you put it made me want for more. i wouldn't be surprised that i would print out this story and keep it and read it every night (i do that for some other stories to, never on though) please continue, and fast! i love your story and keep up the awesome work!

love,

Helena, aka, Saturn's Glaive
Eo chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
What u can't end something like that u have to continue i want to know what happens next. U have to update soon or i will be mad with u. I'll be checking for updates. Eo
moonlight tuxedo madness chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
gomen, i cant't login...so just bear with the simple me...wohooo...the story is great can't wait for the next chap.
Marble Rose chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
I absolutely love this story. Please update soon. You have no idea how much it's killing me to have to wait to read more! I really love this so far! Please update very, VERY soon... Please!
Crystal chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Well here's an intriguing idea. One I myself would like to see more of. I see things in here that remind me of other fics, movies, blah blah blah. It's nice to see an original plot, so write more.
dieonyourlips chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
*falls on knees* Please, please continue! YOu are absolutely perfect! And your right, serena IS smart, IS beautiful, and DOES have feelings! Three cheers for you! (Well, I know one person who is going on my favorite list!) Please e-mail me when you have the next chapter out!

Never EVER stop writing,

I will always be a fan,

eternal sailor moon

P.S (if any one ever says ANYTHING mean. Here's a tip. In the next chapter of your story, say something to them, don't cuss, that means your going as low as them, but tell them how the flame made you feel)
Aylee the Dragon chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
I love your story! I have to find out more! Poor Serena I wonder why she's so down on herself all the time what caused her to have no confidence in herself? I'm a goth at my school and I love it! hehehe What can I say it's fun to be a goth and I don't do anything bad! (just tellin ya!) Keep up the great work!
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28