Reviews for Changed by an Angel
MoonBunny91 chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
aww this is cute and funny and whats with the spacing? but anyways good story so far
BloomAmber chapter 11 . 8/14/2007
That was wonderful. I'm going to see the sequel now.
MadaMag chapter 11 . 4/18/2007
Interesting, to say the least :)
Tabby Kat chapter 11 . 1/17/2007
This story is fabulous it's amazing i love it and the last chapter is so profetional its so wonderful. BYE ;)
XxBlownKissesxX chapter 11 . 11/17/2006
Omg...I loved every single chapter! Seriously...I sat there and cried during the last one!
Must-Love Moony chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
That was an interesting wasy of starting your story.
Starryniteyes chapter 11 . 8/26/2006
it was reslly good!
AngeLic Eyes X22 chapter 8 . 8/24/2006
omg! i luvd dat little star scene! it was soo "A Walk to Remember" ! and goodness knows how much i luv dat mooviee! ] this fic iss soo cute!

ja ne

AngeLic Eyes X22
xmasberry chapter 11 . 6/24/2006
OMG how can I say this? Ur's is like the best so far..I've cried my eyes out! Ur awesome! I love this story!1 I feel like I've fallen in Love with Darien! If This story was real i would be jealous of Serena, isn't it weird to fall in love with an anime character?
Angel Dominicana chapter 11 . 3/8/2006
That was a great story. One one my favorites from back in the day. I read it a while ago and can't remember if I reviewed it or not, so here it is.

This story is simply awesome. You did an excellent job. Also, just in case I can't find the next part out here, I liked it too. Though not as much as this one.
kat chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
just a general question but, why don't people write stories about people who are misfits and don't mind? people who don't give a damn about high school hierarchy because as soon as they graduate, the popular are the fat booze drinking taxi drivers and the geeks are Bill Gates?
guitarbabe2005 chapter 11 . 1/20/2006
loved it
airdreanna chapter 11 . 1/1/2006
oh how sweet. just wondering did you get the idea from port charles its a soap opera that had the smae well almost happen,
tuxboilover chapter 11 . 12/28/2005
i loved this story! i was wondering if it is possible for you to write a sequel about how serena is to live live after he comes back. well thanks for listening.

tuxboilover
Jewels chapter 11 . 11/6/2005
WHAT?

You can't just end like that!

The following entails many questions and a few suggestions. Please note I am also a writer and I don't mean to sound stuck up or arogant, like I know more and know what you should do. I wouldn't presume to act such a way and hope you understand that the following is to be taken as lighthearted instructve criticism, as I know I would want for my stories. Don't worry There are also compliments there is just a few things I wanted to aske. Okay there's alot here goes:

Why did he come back? WHy did she have to wait 3 years before he could. What about her friends why weren't they concerned for her? What is "elephant foot"? Why is it that when he called her "starshine" she said it sounded familair? What about the fact that she "reminds him of someone he knew"? Who? Another allusion of yours? Perhaps to New Queen Serenity, thats my assertion. What about Matt, Darien said Matt reminded him of someone but he couldn't put his finger on it? Where did Sammy go? How come he and Serena's parents just fell off the face of the earth after they set up the date with Evan, And you can't just say that they traveled alot cause he's a wealthy buisnessmen. What happened to Evan you set it up to be this big thing and then just ended it. I know it was to devlope the whole she loves Darien and without even realizing it won't allow anyone to compare to him angle. But still he can't just leave. And what about the butler, where did he disappear to? You said at the beginning that he didn't answer the door when Darien arrives and it seems funny that he just never shows up again. What about the angel that appears to Matt, I forget her name, with the silver hair. Anyway you obviously know who I'm talking about. I'm assuming you meant it to be Darien's sister. Perhaps just another angel. And no it wasn't Matt's description that made me think it was Darien's sister. It was the fact that Darien would have brought up having a sister. Oh and coincidenatly you can't just drop of the letter thing the 8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning. I know that you explain it later when Serena find's Matts journel or whatever. But in the meantime she's not curious about the letter beforehand. I know if I were her I'd wonder about it! Oh and if he was away how did it manage to get in her locker. It was after all given to her some time before he came down. Here's my suggestion: A simple solution would be that he emailed it to ~someone~ during school(whoever you think best obviously) and that he emailed instuctions explaing that this person was to give the attached note to Serena by placing it in her locker. You can introduce this explanation as: while she's worring about it she discovers it was emailed to someone. While you can obviously have her interegate them, it would probably be easier if she didn't know who it was emailed to but just found out about it, or by some freak coincidence the email was left (unsigned) on the com. And what about Brian, the jerky pot head jock (I think that was his name) he jut tried to kiss her that once and that was it? He didn't really care about her I know, it was the fact that she was know hot and her sky rocket popularity would make him look cool for trying to kiss her that day. But don't you think seeing as how it was easy to surmise that her popularity would stay the same that he would keep at it? What about Beryl? What was that whole "I'm going to be prom queen" bit? Just an empty threat? Where did she go after prom? What about her ability to turn on the lights when the switch was all the way across the room? How'd she do that. It would seem that your alluding to her Negaverse power but I implore you as both a writer and reader to be more explicit. True, it is nice when things are implied because it heightens the depth of the words or image. But still some things need to be stated.

Incidently so that you won't think that I'm some nagging critic filled with questions and complaints there are a few things I want to commend you on. I am a severly huge SM fan and I love it when people answer questions about her, as you did. For example it caught my attention that you

1. Explained with exquisite cuteness how the Sailor Scouts come by there communicators, as well as adding it's personal affect /meaning to Serena.

2. Very Romanticly suggested (indirectly) that the reason Serena is afraid of Thunderstorms is because the day all hope of Darien returning to her died it was storming.

From,

a critic, a Sailor moon lover and a fan

Jewels