Reviews for Changed by an Angel
givemeurcash chapter 11 . 10/3/2005
yay hope there is more..whats the sequals title!
paradoxX chapter 8 . 7/2/2005
man! ure rlly good at writing the dialogin this chap, and generaly, overall as well! chapt. 8 ended so sweetly! keep it up with ure other stories too!
me chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Whoa... nice story! I wanna read the sequel... but there's one problem... I can't find it! :( can u please post the title in the last part of your last chapter? Thanx!
freaked out chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
wierd but cool
darien and serena 4life chapter 11 . 5/5/2005
i am totally speechless this story is so beautiful! i truelly love it i spent the whole night reading it. great job you made me luagh and cry this story has everything i expected and wanted!
sailorserena141 chapter 11 . 5/2/2005
that is one of the best stories ive read. i was a bit skeptical of reading it first because it sounded boring but when i started reading it i loved it to pieces. it was such a sweet story. at the end when serena was crying for him, i started crying too and i didn't stop till way after i finished it. i was soo happy at the end, it was really good. as well your writing is so emotional, you can feel it. i loved it, please write a sequel. i recomend this to everyone!
emmastarz chapter 11 . 4/12/2005
I LOVE IT! it's awesome! plz put the sequel up soon!

*hugs* emmastarz *hugs*
bunnybunny chapter 11 . 3/31/2005
i like this story so much exept the ending isnt very, i like it, but i dont understand if darien remembers her or not? if he does then yes, the ending would be happy n all... if he doent, then were did he get the ring from? does he realize what it says inside? was he just messing with her when he asked her if she was alright? can you please let me know? there just isnt a finish feeling to the story withouth the aswers of these questions so please let me know!

fmct2315648491023 is my email ok, but i think i'd be best if you just added it to this fic... whatever you decide. ANd i love your new fic!
PrettyGal1212- in the closet with BJ chapter 11 . 2/27/2005
Woah
The Cuteness chapter 11 . 2/21/2005
OH MY GOD! I jus loved this fic to pieces! It was really good. Yet, i am a bit confused bout the edning. Its ok, keep up the great work, k k? L8r...
haley21 chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
lol...so far ur story is pretty good... i like the way how u incorporated requesting a song for serena on the radio..very original! N she liked the bsb..haha that was hilarious cuz i was just listening 2 wut makes u different when reading that part..o well...i'm gonna continue reading...
EternalStar chapter 11 . 12/21/2004
OMG!

I JUST WANNA SAY I LOVE YOUR FANFIC SO MUCH!

Aw your story is so cute, adorable awesome, fantastic...blah, blah, blah, blah etc...you get the picture.

*YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE FANFIC WRITERS!

At first I was like what the hell! I was almost gonna flame you for your ending, but it's a good thing that I saw that your story had a sequel...phew what a relief!

*KAY I'M GONNA READ YOUR SEQUEL NOW SO I'LL SEE YOU IN A FEW!

ETERNALSTAR
Fiery-Hogosha chapter 11 . 12/13/2004
u have a squeal yeaa i finally gonna see what happened hey wat ever happened to amy didn't she go to havard to and lita mina and raye aka. the gang... hm...
LIL' ADVICE chapter 11 . 12/11/2004
Wow! that was one of the best fics i've rad in a long time...that was aswome, i'll definately read the sequel.
Liz chapter 11 . 12/2/2004
Hey great story, plz write a sequel. was wondering too, did darien turn into a human or something? Also you never said what elephant shoe meant. And when Darien said the Serena reminded him of another assignment he had, was he refering to Princess serenity million years ago? Plz email me back. great story!
419 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »