Reviews for Without You Things Go Hazy
DixonVixen93 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Yay! A cookie! :)

Well, well, welcome to the fandom newcomer! And I realize that I'm a big portion of why there is a lack of Dana/Vince in the archive, but hey I have written a few for them! Vinwell is my forte, though. I have no problem with your personal preferences, so all's good.

This was a very lovely story. The emotions were conveyed nicely, and the words in the song fit it rather well. Nicely done. :)

Hopefully this won't be your last foray!

-Orwell
wtchcool chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Cookies? Lol.

Welcome to the fandom! Personally, I don't ship Vinwell. I do support Dana/Vince, even if I haven't been writing it lately. Such a sweet couple.

Poor Dana. If only her husband didn't insist on keeping her in the dark. Silly vigilantes and their ideas of protecting their loved ones.

Just want to point out a couple of things: 1. You said "she could even say it" when I believe you meant "she couldn't"; 2. you wrote: "until finally she feel asleep from exhaustion" when that should be "she fell asleep."

Otherwise, good work. It is nice to see another fic for Dana/Vince.
IronAmerica chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Welcome to the archive! Please keep writing here! :D

Overall, this was a lovely fic. There's this serious shortage of Vince/Dana here... Of course, I'm not helping, so... :\ Heh.

I really liked reading Dana's POV. It's really hard not to feel sorry for her. *hugs Dana* ARK Corporation has a *lot* to answer for. *glares at Fleming*

Vince's speaking at the end-really being there-and Dana's reaction made me cry a little. Poor guys. :( (Out of curiosity, is this set during or post-series?)

Lovely fic. Please keep writing in the archive. We need more authors. :)

-IronAmerica