Reviews for Be still
Princess mAlice chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
How did he take her home with no one seeing? Also Harvey made complicated plans about how he would capture most of the girls, he wouldn't just hit her spontaneously and recklessly drag her away in broad daylight. He didn't even wait until the village's guard went down.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
So good plz write more
Searching For Wonderland chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
This story is amazing! I can not wait to see what else you have in store, and I'm really worried for Ava - she deserves to live! But you know what the sad thing is? None of his victims live! Oh Gosh - you need to update soon, please? I need to know what happens!? You're a wonderful writer by the way, this story is not only exciting but it's gripping. You're doing a marvelous job, keep up the great work :-)
Viteza-Soare chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Oh mai gawd! Love it! I command you to update this story right now! *points at screen* I want to read more!
charchi8987 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
it's really brilliant!
jaigross chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
I loved this chapter, I think the theme you have going for you is exceptional. I would like to see you describe what happens she is unconscious. Like how in the book they have the "perfect" world, maybe you could do a sort a vague dream thing. I don't know, personally I really enjoyed the story.
betsybugaboo chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
please continue this story! it is very good