Reviews for Jaron
TinyEaredVanillaSeinfeld chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Awww so cute!
Nicster chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Really sweet look into the future, Jaron is a lucky boy.
Sinceslicedbread chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Great fun. Jaron is a very lucky boy to be surrounded by such love (and such gifts!). I love that fact that he took it on the chin when others teased him about his family set-up and that his friends stuck by him.
Him and Aston hmmmmm- from little acorns methinks.

Brilliant idea. Brilliant story xx.
If I Could chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I enjoyed that. A potted history of Aaron and Jackson's son's life and what a nice lad he seems. Lovely to read something new from you again x
Shawnyola chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Hi Keith, this was nice to read. Jaron - I like it! I've always thought that the way Aaron and Jackson feel about each other, they should have kids and I know there are other stories out there where this is the case and it's nice to read of them being a little family.

'I liked that this was told from Jaron's point of view, describing his life as an eighteen year old, living with his two rich dads and pondering where life will take him next. He's really lucky to have the life he does, I wouldn't mind! ;-)

It's nice to read what he got up to on his birthday, who went to his party and what he got as presents. Funny to hear that he stressed how he liked girls but had experimentated' in the past! Really nice little read Keit, wll done
Valere001 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That was a lot of fun... Jaron, good name, actually.

This notion of Aaron and Jackson raising a kid is so interesting, they would have made good parents for sure.

Thanks Keith, that was a nicely written piece. It makes us think of what could have been.